≈ 20

"Could it be that I like him too?!"

Jimin whisper-yells at himself infront of the mirror with drenched hair because of the very quick shower he took. But he notices he forgot his new shirt on the couch and makes his way back to the living room. Before he even thought about it, he noticed Jungkook is still there and blushes.

It's okay to go in shirtless, right? I mean it's not like there's much to see anyway.. but I know he likes me.. maybe he likes my body too?!

Those thoughts are too overwhelming for Jimin to control but it was already too late, meeting Jungkook scanning him, Jimin's blush still not faded.

Jungkook can't stop scanning Jimin's fine chocolate abs and he gulps, not expecting to see Jimin like this anytime soon. But after all it wasn't that much of a deal, Jimin took the shirt and puts it on in a hurry.

"W-well, are you hungry?"

He says, scratching his neck as a habit for his nervousness.

"Yeah.."

Jungkook smiles but he's not over the picture of Jimin he now has in his head.

※※※

"Jimiiiiin"

Hoseok calls with a cheering smile but his smile drops into a smirk after he sees Jimin with a flushed face.

"What's wrong with our Jimin? What were you thinking about, hmmm?"

Jimin flinches by these words just to meet Hoseok with a cheeky expression.

"N-no.. why are you asking..?"

Hoseok breaks into a laugh and points at Jimin's face.

"Have you not seen yourself? You look like you received a confession for the first time and re-think the whole moments you had with that person and start to have feelings for them too now, hahaha"

Hoseok continues laughing and slaps Jimin's shoulder, his words making Jimin freeze.

"H-hoseok"

Hoseok stops laughing immediately.

"I think you're... totally right.."

"Huh?"

※※※