≈ 7

But he made his way, searching for Jimin's room.

"E..eommaa"

He heard someone call and his heart skipped a beat.

that was cute as fuck.

He thought, biting his lip.

He entered the room, where the little yell came from, seeing Jimin lying in his bed, breathing heavily.

As soon as Jimin saw Jungkook entering the room, Jimin's eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?!"

He yelled, coughing right after.

"Ya stop yelling, i'm the one who's taking care of you today!"

He said sitting on the chair, near Jimin's bed.

Jimin pouted crossing both of his arms, following a loud cough.

"Hm.. So you already drank your medicine?"

"Yeah I did."

Jimin answered weak, his face flushed red.

"Doesn't look like that though"

For Jungkook, Jimin actually looked super cute with his red cheeks and messy hair.

He doesn't even have any idea what he should do now. He also doesn't know how long Jimin's mom is going to be away.

But as soon as he noticed that Jimin is literally almost dying from coughing, he tried calming him down by stroking his hair. His mother used to do that a lot and it helps out. Jimin freezes at the sudden movement but he closes his eyes as he was enjoying the touch.

Jimin didn't know why he liked it, but it calmed him down somehow. Jungkook's touch was very gentle and completely different from his usual behavior.

"Jungkook-ah"

Jimin called out and Jungkook who had his eyes already on Jimin, mumbled a small 'huh?' waiting for Jimin to continue.

But Jimin was sleeping, which made Jungkook's heart clench.

"Oh my god that was the cutest thing I've ever heard."

He whispered to himself not even thinking of stopping his hand from stroking Jimin's head.

I hope he gets well soon though..
He thought hitting himself for worrying about the person he thinks is annoying.