≈ 17

"Happy Birthday, Jimin!!"

Jimin's mom cheered and gives him a long hug.

"Thank you.." Jimin smiles, happiness building up in him.

His birthday wasn't really special for him. The presents were really nice and the cake is always the highlight. But he didn't really do a lot of parties with friends because he never really wanted to. It's enough to just shortly celebrate in the family instead of making it a whole day just for him.

His mom gave him birthday money so he could buy the things he needs and he was very thankful. He already thought of buying new clothes already.

One of the gifts was a new phone case, since his old one really didn't look so safe anymore. It was a cool supreme case and he really loves it. He immediately changed the cases and while he did, a small paper flew out from the case on Jimin's lap.

His jaw opened wide when he remembered what is was and his cheeks slightly start to change their color.

I forgot that he gave me his number...

He thought and his heart starts to pound just by thinking about how Jungkook actually gave him his number.. In fact Jimin knows that this could meant to be flirting but the words Jungkook let out of his mouth changed the way of Jimin's thinking. Speaking of the day after the kiss incident happened.

Jimin would love to think of Jungkook's behaviour as flirting but then again, Jungkook sure said things, which didn't really sent off a flirting vibe.

Jimin deeply thinks about everything Jungkook's done so far and there sure IS a lot.
The short glances Jungkook would give, the nervours stutters, some cut off's from words and most importantly, the kiss.

Jimin puts them all together and he came to one conclusion: Jungkook might or might not like him.

It's just a theory..

Jimin says while saving in Jungkook's number with a blush still left on his cheeks.

»»»
Arriving at the shopping center, Jimin looks at the shops and checks out some of them. He wanted to buy a few clothes like sweaters or some hats.

Jimin is really into oversized sweaters and hoodies these days because he thinks he looks cute in them. Of course he does.

He tries on a gray jacket with a cute hat he found and he looks absolutely adorable.

But when he came out from the cabinet to check his outfit infront of the bigger mirrors, his eyes went on very familiar eyes and he gasped

Why is he everywhere I go?!

Jimin screams in his thoughts and the peachy color automatically finds its way on Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin panics and runs off into his cabinet out of embarrassment. He couldn't even tell what expression Jungkook had in his face but he can guess it isn't really soothing.

※※※
He looks way too adorable, oh no.

Jungkook thinks, looking at Jimin who just came out of a cabinet. Jungkook sighs in relief, always finding a perfect timing to go shopping. It's really weird how they always meet wherever they go as if they're meant to meet till they're one. As if. Jungkook would say. Though no one said he wasn't hoping.

But suddenly Jimin finds his eyes and he could feel his heart skip a beat. Jimin's eyes widen and he cutely ran into his cabinet again. Aww. Jungkook cues in his thoughts. Maybe he even let it out quietly. Who knows.

Jimin can't stay in his cabinet forever so after he he took off the jacket and hat, he quickly leaves to pay but different from his expectations, Jungkook suddenly stood right infront of him looking into his eyes and Jimin starts to feel tiny. Jungkook looks so muscular and manly right now, giving Jimin shivers down his spine.

"Hello"

Jungkook says without showing any emotions and Jimin answers with a little bow and an awkward smile following a small hello.

"What're you doing here?"

He asks and Jimin had an obvious answer.

"Shopping"

He asnwers fast. What else would he be doing in a clothing shop, Jeon?

Jungkook chuckles after his unnecessarily asked question but he stops the weird conversation by giving him a smile and wishing him a good day.

It was so awkward and Jimin ran back home in highspeed after paying, not wanting to think about the weird bond between both of them.