Chapter 33

Finn's POV

"I just woke up and its Sunday I cant believe we are leaving its been amazing travelling the world with this amazing girl I look up at pipes and she looks so beautiful when she sleeps, I move over and cuddle up with her and give her a little kiss on the lips until she wakes up "you sad I'm awake now" piper says "no you look so cute when you sleep" I say "aww thanks" piper says and hugs him "its our last day I'm so sad, but I'm actually excited to start rehearsing for internationals and see all of our TNS fam. "Our flight is at 3pm so we have about 5 hours of being here left but I'm excited to go back to Toronto and James probably cant wait to see you" I say "yea your right I'm going to get a quick breakfast just toast" piper says "yeah same I'm going to get toast as well" I said (I'm just going to write after this them going home because ive been writing so much yesterday and today my fingers are sore..)

Piper's POV

"I'm getting emotional because Paris was so good it has been the best place I've ever been to and I have to thank Finn for being the most best person and boyfriend ever by my side in everything in my life. "you ready to get back home even though this place is amazing" Finn says "yes I'm so excited" piper says as they sit down on the plane and there heads touching each other, everyone was waiting for piper and Finn coming back they were so excited. During the flight we were sleeping half of the time, eating food and talking about internationals, we are finally in Toronto ready to see all of A-troupe tomorrow, when I get home I'm going to sleep for the rest of the day its 7:30pm right now. I am at my door and I opened the door and the first thing James said "pipes I missed you" James said "Finn I trust you now I know you can take care of my sister" James said and gave Finn a hug and Finn helped me bring all of my bags in my room. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow love you pipes" Finn said "love you too" i replied as he kissed me and left my room to go home and then after Finn left i got into bed and went to sleep and I thought about my holiday all night, and I have amazing people I wouldn't know what i would do without them, I cant wait for the next part of mine and Finn's relationship cant wait for what's in store.

OMG OMG thank you this is the official last chapter of the day I fell in love with my best friend and all the comments and votes have been incredible I cant thank you enough at first I didn't know about all this writing but it made me a better person. And all of the amazing people texting me on wattpad seeing if I'm doing fine I just cant thank yous enough love you guys a new story coming in 2021 not saying what its called but more information will be notified in around the 31st Dec byee stay safe enjoy your xmas break xxxx