Chapter 18

Michelle's POV

"It is Monday another week of boring school and I think I need to say sorry to Piper and Finn I owe them an apology, we went to far we were just so happy when they got announced they became a couple so yeah we need to say sorry to them"

Piper's POV

"It is finally Monday I'm just so excited to get the the studio tonight and practice but i really want to be friends with mich again i really miss her it's about 8:20 and i need to get ready for school because finn is coming in about 30 mins and its our 2 month anniversary on Wednesday and my bday is during Nationals I'm a bit sad i cant spend my birthday with them, but they promised me a day out with my fam when i get home but spending my birthday with my best friends and my boyfriend is the best birthday present. I'm going to get ready for school so I'm not late because I want to talk to Michelle before school starts."

Finn's POV

"Ughh school week again but I'm excited to see pipes of course and we need to talk to michelle and noah but more michelle oh and I'm happy to go to dance tonight and we find out our roommates for nationals I hope I maybe get a room with heath or maybe ozzy but maybe I am right? And I haven't even booked me and pipes ice skating so I need to do that now. I booked them we have to be their around 7 which is fine and now all i need to buy is chocolates and flowers for my girl"

Piper's POV

"Finn just texted me that he's here i'm so happy i cant wait to get to school but i need to talk to finn about michelle and say sorry to her, "heyy pipes you look so nice today" i say politely "well thank you" "Finn i need to talk to you about michelle I've talked to riley about it and i think we need to say sorry even though we didn't do anything i just want to say sorry do you agree? i say looking sad "yes piper i was thinking about that soon we can say sorry to her before school ends" i said holding her soft elegant hands tightly and then let go "Me and piper see michelle and walk over to her but something we didn't see coming "finn, piper i just wanted to say that I'm so, so, so sorry please forgive me what i said to you i didn't mean to make yous uncomfortable will yous forgive me can we be BFFs forever she says breathing heavily "yes of course" me and finn says as he walks away to talk to noah "Michelle of course i forgive you i don't know what i would do without i love youu girl" i say crying my words out and then i give michelle a big hug which feels forever, then we let go and finn comes over and tightly hugs me and everyone says "awww"

Finn's POV

"I'm so thrilled that everyone has worked all their issues out were finally a family again i love all my friends and my girlfriend i want to tell her but i want it to be in a special moment we all walk into class and we are talking until the bell rings and on the way to English and we are writing our stories and I'm going to give this on our anniversary it will be the best present ever!! "okay the timing of working is done please finish them off for homework and i'll see them tomorrow" he said as we pack up our bags and I walk out talking to piper. "Next we have geography I literally can't stand it, its so boring so I hope something is good in this class "okay everyone I know your all thinking yes I don't feel well i'm about to go home I have no work set so you can all go on your phones talk or do some work bye" he says by leaving the classroom "we all went on our phones and me and pipes took a selfie and just talked until the bell rang that was not 40 minutes it only feels 10 minutes, anyway our next class was P.E we all got changed and went into the hall to play football. I see piper stretching in the next door across me and I think their doing dance and I see her doing the choreo for our duet and i'm so proud of her how is she amazing at everything, after we finish football it was break I'm so happy I can hang out with all my friends"

Piper's POV

"Right now I am in PE with my friends Michelle, Chloe, Bethany and this term in PE we are doing dance we all have to make a dance routine so it's really easy because its kinda like THE NEXT STEP so this is going to feel like nationals, and I cant wait to perform this in the end of the first term! Are dance routine is a contemporary, lyrical and a HipHop mashup dance its going to look incredible, the songs we are using is The hard way, Game face and Parallel world their such good amazing songs I can't wait to dance with it! The bell rang and its finally break time but I have to practice our dance at break times so I probably wont be able to see finn but i'll maybe spend about 5 minutes with him. "Hey pipes saw you dancing today your amazing at dancing and everything" finn says "thanks finn I can't really hang with you at break because I have to practice our dance but it's only at break so i'll see you when break is over bye" I said walking off into the hall "okay I said sadly