chapter 16

hey guys I'm back again with these weirdo rats hope you enjoy this chapter bye

Finn's POV

"We are in the car on the way to the date destination" finn says excitedly piper starts to shake nervously he says, "are you okay pipes?" he says worriedly "yea why" she answered "pipes your shaking are you okay?" he answered "okay finn its that I get nervous when I go somewhere and I just hope that your are the one for me" she replies as tears running down her face. "ugh pipes come here" he says hugging and confronting piper "you okay now?" he said "yea lets go on this date now" she answered happily as she looked at finn and he looked at her as well and held his hand and he did the same.

Piper's POV

"As we walked in to the cinema we came in and looked at all of the movies that were on the screen we ordered our movie because we knew it would be busy. We are going to watching Five Feet Apart I heard that it is sad so I decided to bring tissues just encase we cry during the movie. Now we are going to order our food so we are going to queue, "hello my name is sophie and i'll be your server today what can I get you tonight? she says "hi can we have a large popcorn and 2 Pepsis please and that will be all" I say by taking my purse out "okay that will come to a total of £10.21 are you paying by cash or card" she says politely "um I'll pay by cash please" I say by putting my card by the machine "okay thank you have a nice evening" she said by giving me my card "thank you, you too" I reply back and head into the cinema room

Finn's POV

"Me and pipes are in the cinema in our seats before the movie to start I'm so happy to start the week with my girlfriend, but we still have to go to dance but I called Emily that me and pipes would be a wee bit late but she said that it was fine. We just went on Instagram and took a selfie and posted it on our stories.

Liked by piperdance_69 and summerlover25 and 28 others

Bigfish_pipes12: date night with this one ♥️♥️♥️ @piperdance69

Comments: @piperdance69: aww thanks Finn ly ♥️♥️

Bigfish_pipes12: @piperdance_69 love you too pipes Xxx

@summerlover25: omg you guys are so cute can't wait to see yous later 😘😘

Bigfish_pipes12: thanks summer see ya later

@Amy44twinkletoes: omg pipes my bff and my ex but we're friends u guys got lucky ♥️♥️😍✌️

Bigfish_pipes12: @Amy44twinkletoes yes we did get lucky I'm so happy we are happy again!!

Finn's POV

"We are In the middle of the movie and I can still see pipes balling her eyes out she is soo adorable!!"
I say as I kiss her cheek and then she smiles back at me and I smile back at her as well. "we are both smiling at each other and I move towards my seat and cuddle up to her, and wrap my arms around her and its the best feeling ever" I say. "The movie is finished and it was absolutely amazing and now its time to go to the studio and practice for nationals and me and pipes duet I'm so excited"

Piper's POV

"We are heading in the studio for rehearsals but we called that we would be late and I think A-Troupe is going to be soo happy to see us like EVERYONE liked our Instagram photo we posted about 2 hours ago even Emily and Nick. We came into studio A with our hands touched together and holding hands and we see all of A-Troupe faces" I say "okay lovebirds hope you had a good time at the cinema now time to let go of your hands touching now and work on ur duet in studio 1 go now. Emily explains "Probably they are going to be kissing half of the time to be honest richelle says by laughing "me and pipes let go of our hands sadly but we want to win nationals but after nationals we will have plenty time together after and have more time for dates in the future.

Emily's POV

"Right now we are working through the 10 person dance and then i am going to see piper and finns duet it should be good because they are a couple. And nationals is around the corner in about 3 weeks so its coming soon, the dance is com ing out really i think we might win this like we HAVE TO. Okay Summer as your the Dance Captain i have a lot of paperwork for nationals to fill in so just practice the dance more and if you need anything i'll be in my office" she says as she leaves to go her office.

Summer's POV

"Okay now Emily is gone lets get practing. Alright lets go! 5,6,7,8 jump 1,2 spin, 3,4 turn around 5,6,7,8 okay guys that was really good, anyways i was thinking if we could all do solos if you want you dont have to but it would look really amazing if we all did one. "omg summer yasss that would look incredble can i try to do a solo? she said "yea sure piper! i said she jumped up excitedly when she heard the answer. I said as finn grabbed my shoulders to go in the centre do start my mini solo. she says as piper comes to the centre of the floor to start a solo she starts of doing turning then next jumping into the spilts and then jumping doing an aerial which I'm super proud of her finally getting and then ending on a posy sassy girly look with her hands in the air, when she finished everyone starts clapping and then she ran and hugged finn I love them they are soo cute!! "omgg pipes where on a earth did you find that amazing choreo finn asked "Okay I learned it myself when I was struggling with my acro to learn new tricks but I didn't learn my aerial that day, when Giselle came back from her Dance World Tour James told her about it and decided to give me free lessons every week for a month and by the last class I got my aerial I was so happy" I said to the team "That's really good piper so now we can do duets now that you can do acro now" Richelle says "okay I think we should practice the 10 person dance again" summer says as everyone agrees when Emily suddenly walks out of her office to talk to us.

Emily's POV

"Everyone that was amazing so I think yous should all get a 10 minute break and then get back to it for about an hour because I have to close up in about an hours time. Emily says "Piper can I talk to you in private please" he says as piper walks over to see whats wrong with him henry says "um I think I know whats wrong you like amy more as a friend and as her best friend you want me to know if she likes you back and the answer is yes. I said holding my breath "omg she actually likes me back!! piper what do I do how will we become a couple I really like her, "okay henry calm down you just need to talk to her, but when rehearsals end and everyone is gone and then I hope I get a message from amy that you two are official ok?" I said camly to henry "Ok thanks piper for the advice 30 minutes later....

"Okay everyone hometime have a safe drive home and get some rest and i'll see yous tomorrow "umm amy can I talk to youu" I say "yea sure" I say nervously "okay i'm just going to spit this out Amy I......like.....you I say "i really like you to so does this mean we are dating? I say "yes we are dating" I say by kissing her and she does the same and we break apart and hold hands and then walk home together!!!!

so that's chapter 16 for yas hope yous enjoyed it sorry it was very rushed it took a long time to write it was stressful and tiring but that's what I do and I love it, Anyways how did yous enjoy the finale of s7!! I loved it I loved richelles interview it was so sad and emotional I was crying so hard and emilys scene it was so sad aswell so I think it was the best episode of TNS history I loved every bit and I know there was a cliffhanger and I want A-Troupe to go to nationals because they have been to naationals and more experienced with absolute dance and B-Troupe has and yea we will probably have to wait 3 years for s8 because of corona so yea guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and yea i'll see you guys soon probably next week bye bye ****