Chapter 29

Finn's POV

"Today is the male soloist round I'm really excited for his solo and we have became best friends recently and I cant wait for tonight but I'm a bit sad that's nationals is over but we still have a couple rounds left"

Ozzy's POV

"I'm so nervous its my solo and its about 2 hours till the solo round until richelle comes here and I feel a bit better" hey ozz" richelle says and hugs me "hi rich I'm so nervous I don't know if I can do this" ozzy says as he sits down and cries "ozzy... don't worry I'm here" richelle says and kisses him

Piper's POV

"Its nearly the solo round and I'm so excited but ozzy looks terrified so I decide to talk to him. "hey ozzy I know what its like just pretend your dancing for richelle okay you'll smash it" I say "thanks piper" he says and gives me a hug and I walk over to my boyfriend "hey" I say and put my arm and rest on his arm as he smiles and we talk for a bit until its time for ozzy to perform I'm so excited! "finn I gave him a pep talk to just dance for richelle" I say "oh babe he will def do that"

Ozzy's POV

"As I walk over to the stage and the music starts I do a bit of musical theatre and I look over at the team and they are smiling and proud of me and I'm incredibly proud, next I do some turns and aerials and loads of tricks by the end I finish it with a pose and bow as the audience clap" "THE WINNER OF THE MALE SOLO ROUND AND MOVING TO THE SEMIS IS.... THE NEXT STEP!!!!! "omg I cant believe were moving to the semi finals and I run and kiss richelle, I finish and cheer on the team I just cant believe we made it this far. Semi- finals were coming for you!

sorry for not posting but I had a bit of a break and my xmas exams just started so I might not finish this by xmas have a good day bye and soz if it's rushed