23 - Final

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

 However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game

Taehyung POV

Two years later

You may not be able to bury your hardest times. Forgetting that they happened or change them down the line.

Because those times were hard, they will endure the moments when you realise you are strong enough to stand on top of them.

So wear your strongest posture now and see your hardest times as more than just the times you fell, but as a range of mountains you learned to climb.

Well, I indeed learned how to climb that range of mountains over the past two years, the hardest obstacle being that I had to leave SNT Corporation in order to do so, to make sure I was able to climb the mountains at all.

But that turned out to be the best decision I've made in my life, leaving all of that behind to chase that dream I once had. The dream I lost sight of along the way, but came back to me as another desire was fulfilled in my life.

Ever since I left SNT, I have never felt so light, happy and free. I was able to do whatever I wanted and had Jungkook by my side to make that happen. We worked very hard, faced obstacles along the way and thought of giving up from time to time.

But we never did, we fought to achieve what we truly wanted to achieve. Scouting the world for potential artists, taking gambles, struggling with our selves as we needed to find our own inspirations, but it was all for a greater purpose.

Slowly but surely, we started to find success in selling our art, trading it and collecting the work of other artists with great potential. Business investors became interested in what we were doing and our unique concept.

That's when things started to move fast. The fact that there was such an interest for our concept and gallery's started to become profitable. Artists had the opportunity to showcase their art to a new public of art lovers.

They were able to make a name for themselves, and so were Jungkook and I. We traded in art of up and coming artists, showcasing their work in our gallery's, but we opened our own as well, working together to put together an exposition.

That was the real success, our own art. We travelled, shot pictures and footage of our journeys and the unique and beautiful faces we happened to come across, proving to be a worldwide success in a matter of months.