1

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

 However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game

Taehyung POV

Once upon a time, there was a handsome, young and successful man who had it all. The money, the charm, the job, the girls, everything a young man could dream of. There was nothing in his way and no one could stop him.

That man is me.

It may sound cocky, but I feel like I have earned that right after all. My father was a successful business man and had a passion for publishing. His closed friends had successful capabilities as well, causing them to join forces.

That's how SNT Corporation came to be, one of the most successful publishing companies around the globe. It started out small, but grew with time, hard work and dedication. Acquiring different companies and growing made SNT what it is today.

But the time came for my father and his partners to make way for the younger generation, their sons. It was time to step aside and let the younger, brighter and motivated trio take over, me and my best friends.

The three of us were raised together, grew up with our future written out for us, destined to work together as one for SNT and make it even bigger than before. It was supposed to be like that and nothing else would make us happier.

Seokjin, the oldest, was the first to make his way up the ladder. After preparing for this his entire life, he knew what was expected of him and what he needed to do. He is one of the most dedicated, honest and fair people I've ever encountered, and handsome obviously.

Then there is Namjoon, crazy intelligent, but not as serious about this as we are. One day he was, but then, he fell in love and put his family on the number 1 position, something I should respect I guess.

I have never been in love and I don't think I ever will. Woman waste my time and time is valuable, sure, having fun is no crime, as long as there are no feelings involved. I don't do that, it makes a person weak.

That's perhaps why I'm the most known CEO of SNT, the one who is consumed with work and only wants to see green numbers, success and money. There is some truth to it, but it's not the only thing I desire.

I'm competitive, and when you're competitive, you want to be the best. That makes me ambitious and goal oriented, something that perhaps brings in a lot of money. But that's a good thing for the company, right?

"Taehyung we have to-" Jungkook, my right hand, said but I huffed in annoyance.

"Jungkook I was practising my monologue in my head, how dare you interrupt me?" I asked whilst slamming my fist on the table.