18

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

 However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game

Taehyung POV

I cannot preach with featherlight tongue, of the things I haven't lived. I lack the wisdom and experience, that only the years and life, can teach.

I lack self-direction; I cannot show you the ways of life. I dissolve in thousands of moons, in the corner of longing, I sit every night.

But in this world full of wonders. One heart is all I need; which I hold. To love and to be loved.

Thats kind of what I feel like whenever I'm with Y/N. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, I have no experience whatsoever, but yet, I have this longing feeling for love, a feeling I always had but never gave into.

Every human has the desire to be loved, even if we tell ourselves we don't, something I told myself for years. Things were different, I was loved and cherished by my family and they gave me the opportunities life would never grant a mere mortal.

But in the end, love disappointed me, just like everyone else in my life. My mother left, betraying me. My father, using me as a tool to improve his empire and make more money. And I, who left his own feelings in the dust to rot and to never return.

I refused myself any form of happiness, happiness would never last and therefore would disappoint me in the end, I didn't want to feel that disappointment ever again, which meant that no form of love could ever enter my life again.

And then Y/N showed up, turning my entire life upside down. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm only human after all, I need love and affection in order to feel energised, happy and fulfilled, and Y/N was the person who was able to make that happen for me.

Breaking down my barriers, bringing out the person within me, the person I used to be before everything that happened in my life. Someone with passion, dreams and desires, desires to be happy and loved.

I glance at Y/N, admiring her beauty as I put my focus on her instead of the movie playing on the tv. She looks so peaceful, calm and happy, exactly what I wanted for her, to be happy and to feel loved.

After what happened yesterday, I feared for her well being. The fact that someone would do something as gruesome as this shocks me. I used to be rather gruel myself, perhaps I still am, but this would never occur to me.

It was her home, her safe place, but someone took that from her, invading her personal space in ways. It must have been someone who had access to her home, making me convinced Jackson was behind this at first.