22 - 18+

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

This chapter contains adult content, if you feel uncomfortable reading this feel free to skip this chapter since you won't miss the general story line which continues in chapter 23. Since this was requested by a lot of readers during my story Chasing Happiness I decided to throw one chapter in there again 😊 Anyways, I hope you will enjoy this even though I'm not particularly good at this. Love, Bangtarifics 💜

***

Y/N POV

Relief.

That was all I was feeling at this very moment, relief and happiness. The nightmare is over, the dreams have occupied my mind once again and all is good. I'm truly happy, and after everything I've been through, I think I deserve that.

My life has changed drastically in a matter of months, in ways I could have never imagined. My life was perfect, but perfection does not bring one happiness, I've come to realise that which is why I had to let Jackson go.

My life was a mess, I was emotionally unstable, confused and upset. I didn't know how to get through all of it and honestly thought I wasn't going to. I went from being strong and confident, to being weak and insecure.

Then, Taehyung came into my life and turned everything around. Yes, he brought me tears, but he mostly brought me happiness, a form of happiness that I had never encountered in my life before.

He protected me, he loved me and supported me in every single possible way, something I'm eternally grateful for, especially after everything that happened to us, all of the forces that tried to take away our happiness.

The stalking, losing my home, other parties that tried to break us apart and finally, Taehyung giving up his job to be with me. It was a lot, but we pulled through, truly showing me how much we are willing to do for each other.

Now, everything is falling into place. Taehyung and I managed to defeat everything that got in the way of us loving each other and we are finally able to live our lives like we wanted to, to love and be happy by each others sides.

I'm still staying at Taehyung's home whilst I'm renovating my own. I've enjoyed spending time with him like this for the past few weeks as we have grown even closer than before, which I'm happy about.

I must say, he has been very busy with his new start up along with Jungkook, but I don't mind it. I love how he is so dedicated to his new project as he is finally able to chase his own dreams, which means I could only support it.

But after what happened today on his last day at SNT, knowing that Hoseok won't bother us anymore, I feel like I need his touch, like I need him closer to me than before. It feels like the thing that was holding me back isn't there anymore.