12

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

 However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game

Taehyung POV

Feelings.

Such a weird thing, how they develop, how they disappear, how they affect you and your life, it's feels like a burden, but a blessing as well. A form of torture and a form of happiness, and no matter how hard you try to hide them, they will always come out, one way or another.

I always hated the fact that I had feelings, of course, it's natural to have feelings, but they never did anything good for me. I always drowned myself in my own feelings, chased them, thinking I would find forms of happiness and was left hurt and alone.

But what I'm feeling now is completely different, it's a new kind of feeling. It makes me feel all kinds of things really. Confused, happy, sad, hurt, satisfied, nervous and most importantly, in love, it makes me feel in love.

That's what I feel when I'm around Y/N. When I'm in a room with her, when I hear her laugh, when I see her smile, when she talks to me, the way she looks me into my eyes. Just her being near me makes me feel nervous.

You may have figured it out by now, but since that day, the day she was so upset when she broke up with her boyfriend, he have grown quite close. We became good friends and are here for each other as more than colleagues.

It made me happy to be honest, not just because I had Y/N close to me as a friend instead of distancing myself from her, but because I saw that beautiful smile on her face once again instead of that lost expression with tear stained cheeks.

It makes me happy to see her happy, and the fact that I have been able to make a contribution to her happiness makes me feel fulfilled, well, not entirely. The thing is, the feelings are there, and they are putting me through the toughest form of torture.

I want to be with her, I want her to be mine. Every time I see her I want to pull her in my arms and kiss her, but the thing is, I'm not entirely sure if she feels the same. Yes, I'm not an idiot, I see the way she looks at me and I know she likes me.

So you may wonder, why not try anything? Well, I fear that I might not be able to do her justice, to make her happy, to make her feel loved the way she deserves to be loved. It may be stupid, but I've never been able to make someone feel that way.