17

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

 However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game

Y/N POV

I slowly start to open my eyes, feeling somewhat content with the feeling I'm experiencing right now. I felt two strong arms wrapped around my body, holding me close as I heard little snores coming from behind me.

I smiled to myself, snuggling even deeper in his arms as I closed my eyes again, not wanting to wake up from this wonderful dream that I has become my reality, waking up in someones arms and feeling safe and loved.

But even though this felt like a dream, yesterday's events haven't exactly left my mind. My house is ruined, everything I own is ruined. It was like my life was a contrast between a wonderful dream and a nightmare.

But throughout that nightmare, Taehyung was there for me. He took me in, made sure I was okay and made sure everything was taken care of. He made me feel loved during a time I felt lost and scared.

I remember falling asleep in his embrace last night, he must have carried me to bed. The thought of that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, him taking care of me like that. It's like I'm some stupid teenage girl all over again.

Knowing I won't be able to fall asleep anymore I slowly turned myself around to face him. He stirred in his sleep for a moment, but relaxed once I was settled. I admired his face for a moment, giggling because of his cute little snores.

He looks so peaceful, like nothing in the world could ever harm him, so innocent and calm, like an angel. I lifted my palm and embraced his cheek, slowly pushing the loose strands of hairs back as I smiled to myself.

That was, until he suddenly opened his eyes, startling me as I gasped. Was he awake all this time? I moved my gaze back to his face and saw him grinning to himself, causing me to become positive about the fact that he was indeed awake.

"Like what you see?" He asked me as I blushed.

"I didn't mean to wake you, you just looked so peaceful" I said as he chuckled.

"Don't worry, I've been awake for an hour already" He said as I widened my eyes.

"Why didn't you-" I wanted to ask but he cut me off.

"Wake you? Like you said about me, you looked so peaceful" He said as I scoffed.

"Besides, I had to call the office to make sure they knew we aren't coming in for work today" He said as I widened my eyes once more.