8

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

 However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game

Taehyung POV

There she was, standing at the entrance of my office, making me gulp as I saw her staring at the scene that was playing out in front of her. Y/N, looking as beautiful as ever, with a rather shocked expression on her face.

As I looked at Nancy, I knew immediately how this must look. Her skirt was all lifted up, she was blushing and I looked rather distraught. If I would walk into a scene like this, I would already start passing my judgement on the situation.

I looked at Y/N again and saw her expression wasn't as shocked as it was before, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. She looked pale, but there was still some colour on her face, but her features looked sad, like she was hurt?

That's when I saw Jungkook and Jimin standing behind her with their mouths open, probably thinking what I think they are thinking... That I just got busy with my assistant. I would never, but I know it sure looks like it.

Y/N recomposed herself and walked towards the chair opposite of me, taking a seat as she didn't dare to look me in the eyes, something I understood as the situation was rather awkward. Jungkook and Jimin soon followed, hesitantly taking their seats as well.

I looked at Nancy and I assumed she was waiting for me to say something. She quickly fixed her skirt and walked up to the counter, taking the can of water and placing it down on my desk with four glasses.

"Please leave Nancy" I said in a low tone as she nodded, her upset expression clearly still visible.

She looked at the people sitting at my desk and gave them a smile, before her gaze landed on Y/N. Her expression turned sour and she gave her a glare, something Y/N clearly noticed. If looks could kill, Y/N would have died about 10 times by now.

"I said leave" I sternly said as she looked at me with wide eyes, probably upset at how I would do this for Y/N but not for her.

Nancy shifted her gaze and walked out of the office, slamming the door behind her. I felt slightly bad for her, knowing now that she has a crush on me. But this kind of behaviour is inappropriate, something I should talk to her about some other time.

I look up and see Y/N already looking at me with sad eyes. I don't know why, but I'm sure she is upset for some reason, I just can't figure out whether it's about what just happened or something else, probably something else, I mean, why would she care?