"What are you talking about, I have to go to work I can't just-" I said whilst trying to get out of his embrace, but he cut me off once again.

"Take a day off? Of course you can" He casually said as I scoffed.

"Besides, I think it's best if you stay in today considering what happened yesterday" He said as I looked him in his eyes.

"I remember the last time you decided to go to work when you were upset" He said as I looked down.

I made a scene, I yelled and cried. Yep, I remember that day too, and it was embarrassing. He is right, I shouldn't be going to work today, but I'm worried about him calling for me, what would people think about that?

"I know what you're thinking, I called Jimin, don't worry about it" He said as if he could read my mind and pulled me back into his embrace.

"You need to take care of yourself Y/N, I assume you never take days off which is why we are starting today" Taehyung sternly said as I sighed.

"I do take days off for trips and stuff, I just haven't had a proper reason to do so lately" I explained as he sighed.

"I know, but it's just one day Y/N, it will do you good" He said as I finally gave in, relaxing myself as I laid back in his embrace.

We stayed silent for a little, just enjoying each other's presence as I sighed. It amazes me how Taehyung is able to calm me down with just simple words, there is a certain magic to his voice, how it's so full and deep.

He may come across as cold and rude to others, but not to me. It's like he becomes an entirely different person when he speaks to me opposed to his manner of speaking to others. It makes me feel special, but scared at the same time.

I'm kind of like Taehyung really, but I feel like I will disappoint him at some point, like I won't be able to make him happy the way he makes me happy. In life, I've always managed to disappoint someone one way or another.

He is so kind to me, understanding and loving, but I've always had a hard time showing that side of me to others. Sure, Taehyung being the one I love makes it easier. But most of my kind interactions with others have always been part of this act I tried to hold up.

I fear that I might not know how to love like this again, like I'm unable to love Taehyung the way he should be loved. He has been there for me all the time, but when have I ever been able to do something like that for him?

"What is on your mind?" Taehyung asked me as I shrug my thoughts away.

"Nothing" I said as I tried to play it off, something that clearly wasn't going to work.

"Don't say that, I can feel that you're tensed" He says as I mentally scoff at myself.

"So why don't you tell me what's going on hmm?" He asked me as I sighed to myself, knowing I can't exactly get out of this one.

"It's really not that big of a deal" I said as I looked at him but he seemed unamused with my answer, causing me to explain anyways.

"I just fear that I won't be able to make you happy" I said as I looked down once again.

It's the truth, my life is a mess right now and I'm afraid I'm going to drag him down with me, especially when we consider how much he has done for me already. I don't want to feel guilty every single time I look him in his eyes.

Taehyung stayed silent for a little as I worried what he was going to say. It may be stupid, it probably is, but it is something that occupies my mind and it's not something I should just ignore.