Chapter 14

Nightmare P.O.V

FINALLY! IM DONE WITH MY PAPERWORK! Now I can relax and take a- Nevermind I talk too soon.

Suddenly I gelt a huge amount of negativity in an AU maybe I can recruit him/her and help him/her. I try to make a portal there but it's not working, strange, I try to sense the negativity again to realize it's full of pain and homelessness almost like, then it hit me very hard... It's Error's negativity is much greater than before I need to help him now! I try to open a portal again and again but it doesn't let me like something is blocking any kind of portal magic there and I knew who would do such things like this, Ink and the council. I panic and quickly gather everyone in the mansion to tell the news and try to find a solution to this...

404 P.O.V

I'm worried about Nightmare he's looking scared and nervous when he told us to meet him in the living room, it's making me nervous too...

Nightmare : Everyone! We have an emergency, it seems that Error is in trouble and I can't get to him at all!

No... Is it why I feel like something bad gonna happens earlier... I need to find him now!

I quickly open a portal to his coordinates and successfully open them since I'm a glitch, everyone tries to went in but there is some kind of force field so only I can go...

Nightmare : Be careful out there, make sure to bring Error back.

404 : Of course I will

Error P.O.V

It hurt... It hurts so much... I'm pinned down to the ground of the empty AU and my health is finally low for the first time, Gaster Blasters are readying to fire at me for the last time... I'm sorry Nightmare, Blue, Cross, Dust, Killer, Horror, Gradient, I'm so sorry dad and Outer please take care of my son I'm sorry... And just like that thousands of Gaster Blaster are fired

( 342 Words / December 17, 2020 )

( Completed ) The Misunderstood Glitch ( An Error Story )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara