Chapter 1

Error's P.O.V

It's been a few months since I accidentally kidnap blue, we became friends after a few months of knowing each other. Blue has kept me company since I'm usually alone in this Anti-Void. He's the first Underswap sans and I kinda accidentally kidnap him because I was panicking. Right now I'm knitting a bright blue bandana for blue while he watches in awe. Ink hasn't been creating for a while, Which I'm not complaining. I'm pretty glad that the squid is taking a break since creating took a lot of energy and I can finally take a break from destroying for once.

A few minutes pass and I had sensed familiar magic in my void, I jump out from excitement while blue look at me with a confused face. SHE'S FINALLY HERE! Its been so long since I last heard her! Finally, a voice can be heard from the Anti-Void...

Fate : Ah hello Error, I'm sorry I haven't visited you in a bit. I've been busy lately-

Blue : AAAAAAAHH, WHO'S THERE!? WHERE DID THE VOICE COME FROM!?

Fate: Oh my, Error why is Underswap Sans is here?

Error : I might have panicked and accidentally kidnap him hehehe...

Fate : ...I can't blame you, this place is very empty and you can be lonely easily. Sooo I make you a gift!

Blue : Can you maybe show yourself, Its kinda weird hearing someone when there's nobody here...

Fate : I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable, I shall show myself then.

Suddenly a white mist appeared showing a beautiful woman with dark long hair and light skin which glows with the color gold.

Fate : Let me introduce myself, My name is Fate I'm the deity well, Fate ( while chuckling )

Blue : Well Ms.Fate I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS but you can call me Blue, it is the pleasure to meet you Ms.Fate.

Fate : You can call me Fate, no need to be formal. Anyway, as for your gift Error close your eyes and opened them when I say so.

As I closed my eyes I can feel that I'm holding something breathing, I can hear Blue squealing as Fate put it in my arms

Fate : You can open your eyes now, It took me a lot of tries to get it right.

I gasped at the sight in front of me, it was a tiny baby who's glitching like me ( The baby looks like the picture above ( This picture does not belong to me ) )

Fate : Suprise! so what do you think? Like I said, It took me a lot of tries to get it right since Its complicated to create another God.

Error : A...God?

Fate : Ya he's a God like you because he's your son now!

Error : MY WHAT!!!

( The baby ) : WAAAAAAA!!!!!

Error : Shhh I'm sorry please stop crying your safe nothings gonna hurt you that I'm here ok...

( The baby ) : *Stop crying then squeal in delight as he sees Error*

Fate : This little child has both yours and Ink's child so he has both power of Creation and Destruction and I trust you more with the child than Ink as the little child will be the next guardian of the Multiverse when you both retired or make a truce!

Error : Fate are you sure I can take care of this child, I barely can take care of myself...

Fate : Of course you can, I knew that you can take care of this child. If I think you're not responsible enough I would've not created him.

Blue : AND THE MAGNIFICENT SANS SHALL HELP YOU TO KEEP THIS BABY HEALTHY AND SAFE!!!

Error : Thank you Blue...

Fate : Oh and Error, you need to bring back Blue to his Au as soon as possible since he's the original Swap! Sans.

Blue : Do I need to go, I like it here!

Error : I'm sorry Blue but Fate is right, I promise to make sure to visit you when I can okay you can also visit me in the Anti-Void whenever you want.

Blue : All right I'll go home...

Fate : Oh my time is almost up, make sure to CHECK the baby since he already has a name and you'll be needing information about him. Bye Error and Blue, see you next time...

And just like that, Fate disappeared into thin air as Error started to CHECK on the baby...

Gradient Miscalculation
Atk - 200
Def - 200
• 3 months old
• A pacifist child
• The son of Error Miscalculation and Ink Comyet
• Can be a God if he trains hard
• The Demigod of Balance

END!

( 719 Words / August 24, 2020 )
Edit : ( 770 Words / December 2, 2020 )