Chapter 6

5 Hours Later...

Outer P.O.V

Phew! Finally, Error went to sleep, it literally took 5 hours to get him to sleep and eat. Before I leave his room I tuck him in his bed 'Cute...' wait...WHAT! Nononononononononono! You've just met him! Because of this, I blushed madly and cover myself with my hoodie before I left the room, I can't believe I think of Error like that... As I went downstairs I saw the gang sitting on the couch relaxing and taking a rest from the event earlier...

Lust : Oooo~ Someone is blushing~

Outer : Shut up... Now can somebody explain why Error destroys?

Nightmare : All right, take a seat.

I walk to the couch sitting next to Blue since I'm more comfortable with him, as soon as I sat down everyone stares at me which makes me uncomfortable...

Nightmare : So you really want to know huh...

I nodded

Nightmare : Well this gonna take a long time to explain.

Outer : And I'm patient enough to listen.

Nightmare : All right, Killer you can start first.

Killer : Error is not what it seems, he may look like a crazy, heartless destroyer but he's actually the opposite of what Ink said. He's actually kind, sweet, brave, honest, and loyal, He always judges both sides before getting into a conclusion...

Horror : Even if what we're saying it's true you wouldn't believe it unless you see it for yourself.

Dust : He would always keep his true emotions behind a mask that no one could see even Dream unless you know him like Nightmare.

Cross : He's the one who brings this group together, without him I don't think we will be the person we are right now.

Blue : He would always visit the Charas and Frisks as they are misunderstood like all of us in this room. They never want the Genocides, why would the person who tries to free the monsters in the first place want to kill all the monsters, simple, because they are programmed to, as Good need Evil too.

Lust : In this Multiverse, there are 4 Balances Life and Death, Positivity and Negativity, Good and Evil, and lastly the most important balance from them all Creation and Destruction.

Geno : You might be thinking... Creation can't cause Destruction! Well, that's not true at all.

Fresh : Imagine the Multiverse as a box and Creation as the books, every time Ink creates a book placed in the box, soon more and more books are placed in the box causing no more space in it, Error's job is to remove some books that are no Important out of the box, If Error stops his job, the box will be full and if he still creates he would cause the books to be forced to place in there causing both the box and other books to rip and broke and we don't want that happens in our multiverse do we?

I'm very surprised that Fresh didn't use his slang, he must be serious with all this.

Gradient : I don't want to see mom get hurt...

??? : ... Before I continue let me introduce myself, I'm the Deity of Destiny and this is my sister the Deity of Fate but you can call us Destiny and Fate. My child here had worked so hard for the Multiverse that he has forgotten to take care of himself, He wasn't forced into this job but he volunteers to do it even if he knew the consequences. His brothers which are Fresh and Geno had also tried to help Error in his duties but they can't as they weren't created with the power of Destruction.

Fate : ... This is all my fault, I'm the one who suppose to be responsible for the Multiverse yet he did a better job than me. I'm the one who created Ink in the first place... If only if my magic were better at that time, I wouldn't have made Ink soulless. I had only realized he didn't know anything at that time he only knows that he has the power to create and began creating non - stop when he's bored and lonely... Now that the Balance is really on the edge there's nothing we can do to stop it unless Ink stop creating...

Destiny : My dear sister please don't blame yourself, Ink is the reason for Error's suffering and he has already warned him so many times but he didn't listen. It may be your fault at the start but Ink should take most of the blame, not you!

Oh wow... This is a lot to take in, as a Judge I can see that they all telling the truth. I really need to say sorry to Chara now that I know the truth...

Outer : I can tell that you all telling the truth... I want to help you guys, I can tell you Informations in the meeting since I'm apart of it that way you guys can plan ahead if they want to try some dangerous stunts.

Nightmare : Well... welcome to the team Outer...

( 836 Words, September 15, 2020 )