Chapter 11.5

Error P.O.V

That squid, let's just make this quick... A Flowerfell copy, why does he have to create a depressing AU. I quickly went there surprisingly to meet the Sans of this copy and the original Flowerfell Sans whom we call Fell, They seem to be waiting for my arrival...

Fell : So you're the destroyer.

Error : that's what everyone calls me.

Fell : Well I hope you can do a request for the Flower AUs that all of us already agreed on.

Error : And what kind of request that the Flower AUs would want from a little old glitch like me?

Fell : Well we're hoping that you can destroy the originals of Flowerfell, Flowertale, and Flowerswap

I was surprised by this, no one will willingly just let me destroy their home!

Error : And why would I do that?

At that moment they fell ( no pun intended ) to his knees and began crying and beg...

Fell : PLEASE I BEG YOU JUST DESTROY OUR WORLDS, WE'LL DO ANYTHING TO FINALLY BE FREE AND SEE OUR SWEETHEART!

I was stunned, they do really want to die huh...

Error : ... I'll do it because you seem desperate and I really want a break without destroying for awhile...

Fell : Thank you...

I and Fell went through a portal I made and arrive at our destination, I kill everyone in Flowerfell, Flowerswap, and Flowertale. Each time I kill their Sans they always whisper a thank you... I don't understand, why would they be thanking me when I should be the one thanking them for sacrificing their AUs to help the balance without notice. I really don't want to fight Ink right now so I quickly jump into the Anti-void to hang the 3 souls at the nonexisting ceiling.

ERROR YOU'RE BACK

We miss you

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Ah, I really miss the voices, they are super nice! I think I'll stay for a while to chat with them!

( 326 Words, October 12, 2020 )

A/N

The reason I make this 11.5 and it's short because the next chapter will be a QNA Chapter as a 4.8K Reader and 215 Votes Special! You'll be the voices so comment down some as cuz I need lots of them! And Imagine yourself talking to him!( Cancelled )