Chapter 10

Outer P.O.V

Wait wut, I'm in confusion now. I was about to ask Nightmare but he himself wore a confused face while Error is cuddling on that person he calls dad, I thought Sanses fathers are usually Gasters or they have non. As Error keeps cuddling his dad his hood fell off and I can see his face, He's a white skeleton with tear marks like Error except it's black and his eyes and teeth were blue but I'm surprised he wears a hood on a hood... I'm kinda jealous of him for having Error able to cuddle him without crashing... Wait what am saying, It's not like I have a crush on Error... Right?

Nightmare : What the f*ck just happen and can you fill us because as you can see we're in confusion.

Error : Oops sorry forgot that you guys are here anyway, this is Error404 but you can call him 404 he's my dad.

Outer : Wait... You mean like 404 from the story about another forced god!?

Error : Where do you, uh never mind... And for your question.

404 : Heh thanks for taking care of this trouble maker son of mine, I hope he didn't make to much trouble.

Error : DAAAAD!

Nightmare : No of course not except the fact he doesn't want to eat or sleep at all.

404 : Typical.

Outer : E-excuse me, 404 sirs.

404 : Yes? And don't call me that just call me 404.

Outer : S-sorry, I just want to ask you on how did you come back a-alive since y-you fell into the v-void.

404 : Well for starters I'm immortal like Error here so I was stuck there for who knows how long and second It took me a long time to finally set myself free since Fate and Destiny can't help me and by the way Error, did Destiny and Fate took good care of you?

Error : Mhm! And I become a destroyer like you I hope you're proud!

404 : I'm proud of you and Outer can I talk for you in p r i v a t e...

I gulp, nodded, and follow him through the forest. I'm feeling my sins crawling on my back...

404 : I see how you see Error... I can see that you have a crush on him...

Outer : H-how did y-you k-know!

404 : That's not the reason why I want to talk to you... If you break my little boy heart you're dead got it.

I nod quickly...

404 : Good cause I ship you two.

And he teleports while I blushed madly at what he said.

( 414 Words / September 29, 2020 )

Sorry this is short.