Chapter 9

Outer P.O.V

Outer : Yeah... who are you?

??? : Okay I approve you to marry my son

Outer : ??? !!!!! THAT'S NOT IN THE SCRIPT!!! * blushing very hard *

( Take 2 )

Outer P.O.V

Outer : Yeah... who are you?

I'm very confused now, in front of me stands a cloaked figure I can't tell if it's a Sans or a Papyrus because he's covering his whole face and body, and it's obvious that he's not from here...

??? : My name is not important now... Can you maybe bring Error here?

DOES THIS PERSON KNOW I BEFRIENDED ERROR!? I need to be careful I'll act for now...

Outer : And why should I bring that merciless monster here!?

I really feel horrible saying that but I need to act for now...

??? : ... I know that you're acting but please... I'm begging you, please help me bring Error here...

He seems very desperate...

Outer : ... Fine but I'll be close to him at all times just in case you are planning something on Error.

??? : Thank you...

Before I could reply he disappeared into thin air! I guess it's time for me to find Error... I decided to find Error in the mansion first since he lives there and I'm pretty sure everyone except for the gang has already left. I quickly make a portal there to get some help to find Error, I quickly slip into the mansion without any sound to quickly go to Nightmare's office. I took a deep breath and knock on his door, the door open to reveal Killer telling me to go in...

Nightmare : Hello Outer what brings you here?

Outer : Umm well can you help me find Error...

Nightmare : May I know the reason why?

Outer : Well there is this cloaked figure who knows that I befriended Error without me telling him and he seems desperate to meet him in Outertale.

Nightmare : ... I'll help you find him but I'll be meeting this 'cloaked figure' too just in case he attacks since Error should be bruised by now because of his 'job'.

Nightmare closes his eyes and concentrating on something and open his eyes...

Nightmare : He's in a Candytale copy #508 and it seems like he's having trouble fighting Ink, you stay here while I help and retrieve Error, meet me in Outertale.

With that, he teleported there while I say goodbye to Killer and teleport to my AU.

Nightmare P.O.V

I quickly teleport to Candytale #508 to see the most horrifying sight in front of me... The AU is collapsing and Error is laid in the snow bleeding badly! I panicked and quickly ran to him and teleport him to Outertale forgetting the possible danger of a stranger wanting to meet him here, Outer notice me and Error and quickly ran to us to heal Error...

Nightmare : STOP! He can't resist healing magic from anyone or it'll make it worst.

Outer nodded and teleported somewhere to teleport back with the first-aid kit in his hands and start wrapping him with bandages. After he's done a cloaked figure suddenly appear out of nowhere, this must be the person who wants to meet him...

Nightmare : Are you the person who wants to meet Error?

He nods

??? : Can you give him to me, I know how to heal him...

I sense him and he doesn't have an intention to hurt him and we are desperate to heal him... I hesitate but give Error to him while glaring at him to give him a warning to not hurt him... ??? put Error's head on his lap and began to use healing magic, before I could warn him a green glow shows up healing all his bruises and cuts and he even manages to heal some of Error's scars! Just who is this person!? What does he even want from Error?

??? : He should wake up in a few moments now I'll be disappointed if he doesn't remember me * chuckles *

Nightmare : Now who are yo-

Error : * groans * Where am I...

Outer : Thank god you're okay Error! * hugs Error *

Error : * blush intensified and crashed *

Outer : OH MY GOD ERROR I FORGOT THAT YOU HAVE HAPHEPHOBIA!

Nightmare : Now we have to wait for Error to reboot...

The figure chuckled and bring out something like Error's window! I thought only Error and the Deities could do that! He was typing something in the 1's and 0's and Error reboot sped up! After Error's reboot, he remembers what happened before and almost crashes again until that figure held out a hand to his Error's shoulder and surprisingly Error didn't crash like he knew this person... of topic it's really obvious that both Error and Outer have a teeny tiny crush on each other.

??? : I see you still haven't solved that Haphephobia of yours.

Error : * surprised * Dad...?

( 803 Words / September 26, 2020 )