Chapter 26: Molly visits her Dad

Molly's POV..
Maisie is wearing her new hat and scarf tommy is wearing his blue and white stripy top with denim dungarees with his red converse and his ted baker jacket and his little woolly hat he held my hand and we walked into the hospital I am wearing my black jeans my brown ugg boots and my love jumper with my ted baker jacket and ted baker wooly hat Alex is wearing his Hugo boss jumper jeans and timberland boots we all walked in I took my hat Maisie's hat and Tommy's hat off and I said Mark Johnson she said room 7 Alex picked up Maisie and I picked up tommy I saw my mum sat outside I shouted mum she said aww Molly I am so happy to see you I put tommy down and I swung my arms around my mum and started crying I said how is he my mum said Molly and Maisie he has been looking forward to seeing his little girls I picked up Maisie and walked into my dads room...

Marks POV...
Omg it's two out of all my special girls Molly and Maisie Maisie shouted grandad I said hello pumpkin are you ok and Molly looked at me I said come here love she gave me a massive hug and started crying I said hey love listen I will be fine she nodded and said I love you dad I said I love you too then Alex walked in with tommy I said aww it's Alex's I said you alright mate he said yeah thanks then I said is that my little grandson Alex put him down and he walked over to me Maisie was sat next to me and tommy said up..

Molly's POV...
We left the hospital and we have gone to Frankie and Benny's Maisie's favourite..