Chapter 46: Molly Work

Molly's POV....
Today I am going to work I hate being off work just because I am pregnant I walked downstairs to see Maisie sat with Daniel and tommy sat with Tilly I said morning guys Maisie said mum are you going to work today at half 6 I said yeah I am I am going being pregnant isn't going to stop me I made breakfast and got dressed...

Alexs POV...
Maisie and Daniel have gone to college and Tilly and tommy have gone to school and I have gone to work Molly doesn't go till half 6...

Molly's POV....
I went to work I am a midwife my manager knows if I need a rest I need a rest I got into my car hugged Maisie Jacob and tommy and I started the engine kissed Alex and I drove off Alex shouted be careful babe..
I Parked up at work and I walked to my office...

2 hours later....
Shelly said hiya Molly babes are you ok I said yeah thanks and I felt abit dizzy and I fell bang out on the floor...

Shelly's POV....
Molly Molly babe can you hear me she opened her eyes and said get Alex to get a taxi here and ask him to take me home in my car I said ok I ran to my office and called Alex I said hey Alex Molly has fainted at work she can't move can you come and get her so you can go home she said come in a taxi and go home in her car he said ok and said he was coming over..

Alexs POV...
We are home Molly isn't allowed to go back to work I won't let her and her manger Shelly said she shouldn't risk it we all went to bed Molly is really tired...