Chapter 22: Alex Comes Home

Molly's POV...
I got tommy dressed into his little chinos and ted baker jumper and converse and I locked the child gate at the top of the stairs he walks everywhere and I got Maisie into a cream white jumper with brown jeans and little brown fluffy boots I got changed into my blue skinny jeans put on my black fluffy jumper and ugg boots picked up tommy opened the child gate Maisie walked downstairs and I walked downstairs got my bag and car keys and walked to my car Maisie jumped in a strapped in tommy and I got into the drivers seat we are driving to the nearest function room where everyone is meeting Maisie doesn't know Alex is coming she is going to be so shocked I opened her door she jumped out and grabbed my hand I picked up tommy and locked the car got my bag and Tommy's changing bag and walked into the room everyone was here accept Alex...

Joanna's POV...
We have got a surprise for Maisie Alex is going to come in dressed as a princess and make Maisie jump he is coming at half 1 it's 1 o clock...

Georgia's POV...
Kyle is sat with me and Brittany tommy is sat on my knee he is playing with my hand I saw Alex walk in dressed as a princess Molly said Maisie look it's a princess she ran up to it and gave it a massive hug then Molly said Georgia close your eyes she closed her eyes and Alex took his wig and makeup off and came and stood in front of her and she removed her hands tommy jumped off my knee and walked to his dad...

Molly's POV...
Maisie said is it you daddy he said it's me baby she burst out crying and started screaming and shaking I said hey baby girl and I picked her up Alex picked up tommy and Maisie said daddy i have missed you so much Alex said I have missed you too baby and Maisie stayed with Alex all the rest of the party she fell asleep on him...

Alexs POV...
We have got home Molly put tommy in bed I walked into Maisie's room I laid her in bed put her blankets over here she opened her eyes and said daddy will you lay with me I have missed you too much I said sure sweetie and laid next to her she laid on my chest and clutched on to my chest then Molly opened the door and said Alex babe I am going to sleep I said ok babs I will be in soon she said ok and came over and kissed me and I put my hand on top of Maisie's...

Molly's POV...
I can't believe Maisie starts school tomorrow it has come so quick she us growing up way to quick...