Chapter 13: Mollys Jog

Molly's POV....
I got dressed in my black jogging tracksuit walked downstairs got my earphones kissed Maisie on the head and tommy I walked into the kitchen and Alex said babe are you going I said yeah I am driving to Joanna's and she is jogging with me then I am going back to hers Alex said ok babe see ya I ran to my car and drove to Joanna's...

Alexs POV...
Molly has been gone 3 hours tommy started crying about an hour ago he wants his mummy he won't stop crying I heard the door open it was Molly I said oh thank god you are back tommy bless him he wouldn't stop crying Molly said just getting changed and in the shower Molly ran upstairs..

Molly's POV...
I washed my body and hair dried my hair hair dried it and got into my Hollister pjs and I walked downstairs Alex kissed my lips and tommy put his arms up to me in his bouncer I said hello baby boy and he smiled and giggled and started kicking my legs I laughed and said ok baby he laughed and Alex said he has missed you Maisie said mummy can you help me do my homework upstairs I said yeah sure sweetie I took tommy and Maisie upstairs and we sat on Maisie's bed and did Maisie's homework tommy had his dummy in and laid on my chest and stomach she said mummy what's this...

Alexs POV....
I said dinners ready guys they all walked downstairs tommy was sat in Molly's arms I put him in his chair Molly fed him whilst eating his dinner I said Molly babs what time is it she said half 7 I am putting tommy and Maisie to bed and we can watch a film I said yeah then Maisie said can I have a bath first mummy Molly said yes baby...

Molly's POV....
We finished dinner and Maisie went into the bath I plaited her hair tommy is fast asleep in his fluffy baby grow and Maisie is laid in bed on her iPad I said night everyone and I went to bed..