Chapter 18: Georgias Football Match And Pub

Photo: the photo collage is Molly's family ready to go and watch Georgia's football match Stacey's daughter everyone is going then they are all going to the pub...

Molly's POV....
Alex said babe are you taking Tommy's pram I said yeah I am going to take it I lifted tommy up laid him in his pram it's quite warm today tommy bless him he can only crawl and I don't want him crawling on the muddy field since we are going to the pub I strapped him into his carrier disconnected it from the pram Alex put the pram wheels in the car I clicked him into his car seat and gave him his dummy and teddy and he sat in his chair Maisie jumped in hers and clicked her in gave her her teddy and then I went back in the house got Tommy's changing bag and my handbag and jumped into the passenger seat Alex locked the house and jumped into the car and we drove to the eagles pitch Georgia's team are away they are called city chicks they are amazing we parked up and Alice walked over to us I said hey baby are you ok she said yeah I said is everyone here she nodded I said sorry baby tommy has just fell asleep in his car seat I am putting him in his pram she said ok Maisie jumped out of the car and came to the side of the pram and held my hand Alex locked the car and gave me his keys to put in my bag...

Joanna's POV....
Molly walked onto the field everyone was here Jack ruby Jessica me Richard and Ellie Harry Taylor Louis and Kyle Brittany Lydia Lewis Claire Alice and Chelsea Stacey Steve Adam Georgia is just training she is really good apparently I looked at Tommy's pram bless him he is fast asleep I looked at Molly she said has he gone I said yeah she said ok then Maisie said mummy can I go and play with Ellie and Jessica Molly said sure baby no need to ask and Maisie gave Molly her teddy and she ran over to Jessica and Ellie then Alex said babe I am going to stand with Richard Harry Jack and Steve I said ok all the girls are stood over their lets go and stand over their Molly she said ok she pushed the pram and we watched Georgia she has started playing Ellie Jessica Louis and Lewis and Maisie are all sat on a blanket eating food watching Georgia play Adam is playing with Ellie my daughter and Brittany and Kyle are sat with Louis Molly said can you just watch tommy one minute for me please I said sure babs he is my nephew Molly laughed...

Molly's POV....
I walked over to Georgia it was half time I said hiya babs and she gave me a massive hug I said your doing great winning 3-0 she said well we are a good team I said your your mothers daughter alright then Georgia said Molly can you tell Adam that I want him I said sure baby and walked back over to where Adam was sat I said Adam your girlfriend Georgia wants you before they start their match again Adam got up and ran round to Georgia he picked her up and swung her round...

Joanna's POV....
I heard crying and screaming coming from the pram I looked under the sun shader and tommy was wide awake crying I said hey baby boy it's ok he wouldn't stop I unclicked his belt and he lifted his arms to me I picked him up he wouldn't stop crying I am guessing he knows it's not his mum or dad Molly ran over to me and said aww baby boy it's ok shh shh he stopped crying and looked over my shoulder I said Jesus Molly your like a mute button to this baby she said trust me Alex is even better he doesn't cry with him at all whereas Maisie was the other way round she would never cry on me but on Alex she would but tommy is different he was laid on his mums shoulder...

Stacey's POV....
My daughter has scored 2 times I saw Molly coming over to me with her baby boy on her shoulder I said hey babs you ok she said wanna hold tommy I said yeah and she gave me tommy he looked at me and smiled and I said hello baby boy then Alex shouted OI Molly babe being my baby boy to me I gave tommy to Molly he looked at me I said bye bye baby he smiled....

Alexs POV....
Molly came over to me and gave me tommy I kissed her and she smiled and tommy looked at me and started laughed I said hello my little man and we watched the rest of the match...

Mollys POV...
We are at the pub Tommy is in a superman baby grow and has a dummy in its half 7 it's his bed time soon i have brought his pram into the pub it's Sunday today Alex has got work tomorrow at half 11 till half 5 in his office so we are staying at the pub till everyone does Alice came over to me and said Molly he keeps looking at you and reaching over I took Tommy and he laid on my shoulder and rocked him side to side as his eyes gently shut i sat down in my chair next to Alex and cuddled Tommy up to me he grabbed hold of my dress and fell straight asleep Alex Catched his dummy I said good catch and I kept Tommy on my knee all night he is so cute I love my baby boy i wasn't drinking again we drove home at half 9 I laid Tommy in his cot and he fell asleep again and Maisie was asleep in her bed and Alex was asleep I turned all the lights off and went to sleep Georgia's team won 5-0 it was an amazing match Georgia scored 3 times..