Embarrassing Moment..

Morning, sun rays start to peep in the room through balcony, Abhi open his one eye by irritation, & he checks time first & look Pragya, who sleeps peacefully in his arm, he smoothly rubbed his palm on her arms..

Abhi- Pragya, get up it's morning..

Pragya open her eyes & keep her chin on his chest & start to look him with love, they both exchange the smile & Abhi move his fingers on her cheek & start to caressing, she smiles by his smooth touch, & ask..

Pragya- what's the time..

Abhi smile & says with soft tone- 8:30..

Pragya says with shock- what, & she almost push Abhi from the bed, & quickly wrap the duvet over her body..

Abhi almost gets an heartache because of her sudden behavior change & he says- what the heck Pragya, what happened to you sudden..

Pragya- Prachi & Reha must be on the way, if they look us like this then, for sure they won't leave me through their questions, now get the clothes & wear it quickly, before they both reached, you go from here..

Abhi- Pragya I'm your husband..

Pragya- but it's not official I declare to kids yet..

Abhi- declare it today, now..

Pragya- no, I told you last night, teenager meeting, I really want that..

Abhi- so rude man, you send me out from the room without clothes..

Pragya lightly blush & says- ok, it's our both fault, that we unbuttoning ourselves in live area, now please for God sake, bring clothes quickly & wear it & go..

Abhi- now you make feel like I'm your boyfriend, who comes to your house, when nobody is in your house, we spend our night, & on next morning you kicked out that boyfriend from the house, because your parents won't caught your mistake, & Abhi bring both clothes & throw Pragya's clothes on her face..

Pragya quickly wear it, & Abhi looks that ask- don't you think, you become so fast in everything..

Pragya- stop talking & wear the clothes quickly..

Abhi wear the clothes & Pragya start to push him out from her house, & when the both reached on door, doorbell gets rings..

Pragya whispered to Abhi- now pretend like, you come early in morning here to meet me, because I was not well..

Abhi- for that one kiss..

Pragya quickly give kiss to Abhi on lips & Abhi open the door..

Prachi & Reha surprise to see Abhi on door, Abhi smile & says- good morning princesses..

Prachi- good morning Dad, what a pleasant surprise..

Abhi- actually come to meet Pragya, last day she having fever so, I come here to meet her..

Prachi- do breakfast with us..

Before Abhi open his mouth Pragya says- no he have one important meeting, so he is taking leave..

Abhi- yes, your mom is right..

Prachi entered in & Pragya goes with her in, Abhi look Reha, who looking at him with serious face, Abhi says- how's your camp go..

Reha won't say anything & she forward her hand towards his neck & he lightly scared by her move, & she again get back her hand & says while touch his palm- you can make a fool to Prachi, because she too much innocent, but I'm devil, a warning to you, if Mom cry because of you then, my punch & your face, keep it that in your mind Dad..