Past View Of Her..

Door bell rings, Pragya received the courier box, she signed the papers, & closed the door, she goes in girl's room, & start to unpack the box..

She setting the books of Prachi & Reha's Harry Potter collection on the vacant place with smile..

Abhi keep that paper in his blazer pocket & entered in the room, look her once & says- Pragya..

Pragya without look him- hmm..

Abhi- umm! Can have words!

Pragya lightly smile & she turn to him- yes..

Abhi- umm? Take a seat..

Pragya- no, I don't have that much time, before clock show me 2, I have to complete the work..

Abhi says with serious tone- Pragya please..

Pragya feel seriousness in his voice & she take a seat on bed edge, & Abhi too take seat on chair, in front of her, hold her hands in his, she try to pulled out the hands from his grips, but his start to tight his grip on her hands, & ask her- was you take that decision..

Pragya look him & she stop pulling her hands from his grip, & start to stare him..

Abhi- I'm asking you something, was you take that decision..

Pragya shook her head in no, with brim eyes..

Abhi ask her with heavy tone- what happened exactly..

Tears rolled down over on her cheek, & she says- why, you want to know now, what's the need..

Abhi- because my heart always said to me, you didn't take any wrong decision against Apeksha, but Maa was against you, because of Mithali aunty, she influence her a lot, & for Maa I signed that not interface contract..

Pragya quickly says in between his words- no you not, you signed the contract, that I'm nothing to you, I can't interfere in your family, even in case I get pregnant by your child then, that would be not yours, & that child only belongs to me, if you get married with anyone in future then I never come to you, being your official wife, even I never reveal my real identity to anyone, who I'm for you & your family, I & my child always be strangers to you & your family..

Abhi- I want whole truth, trust me, your respect I gave you back, in eyes of Maa Papa & Khush, just trust me, & tell me, what happened..

Pragya take breath, stare him for a moment..

18 years ago..

"Khush, my baby, give Mom a five" & Khush touch his palm on Pragya's palm, & Pragya gets happy..

"That's like my boy" & she give him kiss, & start to feed him his food..

Mithali comes to hall & she look Pragya with Khush, & she says with irks tone- aye girl, I'm going for kitty party, nobody is in house, so take care of Khush properly, if something happens to him, then never forget, what will I do..

Pragya didn't says word, & Mithali left the house, & she didn't feel bad by Mithali's words & she again start to play with a Khush..

A hour done, while she doing studies, Khush sleeping peacefully on middle of bed..

Mehra mansion's landline start to ring, & Pragya pick the call..

Pragya- hello..

"Is it a house of Apeksha Mehra"..

Pragya- yes..