Transfer..

It's a Saturday morning, twins are hugging to their precious thing through their arm, curtain wave by the cool breeze but sun ray disturbing their sugary sleep..

"Tch, someone please close the curtain properly" a irks sound coming out from Reha's mouth..

"Today is not my turn" a another clam sound coming out from Prachi's mouth..

"Mom please you do it" Reha says with half sleepy tone..

Pragya cover her face with the blanket & says- it's Saturday & I'm on off duty, so do it by yourself..

Reha start to poking her index finger on Prachi's arm & says- Prachi man do it na, I'm tired..

Prachi says with little irks tone- Reha I'm your older sister, so do it yourself..

Reha look Prachi with half sleepy eyes & she glance once Pragya & she almost push Prachi from the bed, who a sleeping in Pragya's arm, Prachi fall on floor with her bump, & she getting up from the floor & without complain to Pragya, she close the curtain properly, & again comes to bed, look Reha once & says- hate you..

Reha shower a kiss to her & says- but I love you more than you..

Pragya says with irks tone to both- will you please both shut your mouth..

Reha says with sleepy tone- I didn't say a word, Prachi only..

Pragya lightly slapped on Reha's arm & says- I know you so well, so it's better, you apologize to her..

Prachi again sleep beside Pragya on her stomach, & Pragya keep her hand on her back & she too sleep on her stomach, Reha sense that Pragya keep her hand on Prachi & she says- mom you don't love me..

Pragya keep her other hand on Reha & says- I love you too, now let me sleep more, then I'll make a breakfast for us..

And again three lands in their dream, in morning, clock showing 10:30..

Mumbai Mehra mansion..

"Good morning Papa" Khush says who entered in gym with his protein shake..

Abhi look him & smile only, he running on treadmill, he do a down the speed, & stop after sometime & he wish Khush back- good morning..

Khush working out with his dumble, & Abhi comes to him & take a seat in front of him & ask- when will be your exam gets start..

Khush says- three months later prelim, then process will start for year exam with lot's of assignments..

Abhi- ok, do your best..

Khush smile & says- as always, & Papa don't worry about anything..

Abhi smile & says- I'm worried about you actually, because you are the one who declined foreign Universities application's & continue your studies in India, I mean you are my son, a India's richest man son, & studying in one of the institution, it's not a pride at all..

Khush- dad I have my whole friend circle is here, & go to foreign, again make a friends, then it's better continue your studies, & chose your old friends, & about studies, it's a same pattern, only with the tag of India..

Abhi- God, you are impossible..

Khush only smile..

Abhi- by the way I brought you something..

Khush ask him with doubtful tone- is it a latest bike..

Abhi says with caught expression- yes..

Khush says with excited tone- ohh my god, I love you Dad, you are the world's best Dad, I wanted to tell you same thing, but before that you complete my wish, I love you Dad..