Develop Insecurities & Jealousy..

Two days later, in hospital Abhi reached to hospital, & look Rajat, present there before him, Pragya signed on discharge papers, & she look Abhi on door..

Reha- hi..

Abhi- hi, where is Prachi..

Pragya- goes to school, what she up to here, so I send her to school..

Abhi- ok, & he walks to Reha try to hold, but Rajat hold Reha very carefully..

Rajat says- Pragya..

Pragya- haan..

Rajat- I take her to parking lot, & make her seat in car, you come after you done..

Pragya- yeah..

Reha says to Abhi- are you coming, not like thief, like a gentleman..

Abhi smile & says- I'm coming..

Reha- one second I didn't ask you, what about your office..

Abhi- Arjit will handle..

Reha- ok, come soon..

And Rajat take Reha with him, Abhi look Pragya collecting Reha's medicine & he ask to her- what he up to here..

Pragya look him once & ask- who, Rajat..

Abhi- yes! I already told you, I come to receive Reha, & complete the process of discharge..

Pragya- yeah, so, you are late, & within hour Prachi must be at house, so I have to be present there also for Prachi..

Abhi- Pragya I hate it, when he arounds you & kids..

Pragya start to look him & says- Mr. Mehra when you not around me or kids, that time he were there, & he is my friend, & please don't make any new scene..

Abhi- I'm creating a scene..

Pragya- yes you creating a scene Mr. Mehra..

Abhi- stop calling me Mr. Mehra for heaven sake..

Pragya chuckle & says- excuse me! Please remember once about the contract, once at least..

Abhi- still beyond that contract we are husband & wife..

Pragya smirk & says- no, not at all Mr. Mehra, we are only strangers, & for your satisfaction, we are parents of our kids, not more than that, & she walks towards the door..

Abhi stay there with upset face & in his mind- is she move on..

They reached to home, Prachi welcome them in, Abhi wants to be with Reha but Reha won't leave Rajat's hand for a moment, they entered in, & Abhi look Pragya's house for the first time, Rajat take Reha in her room, & make her seat on bed & says..

Rajat- so how you feel now..

Reha- much better..

Rajat- good, now from tomorrow, till you fit in your Mom's eyes, you are not going for your jogging at least, & about ground, four to five day more, then you can resume your ground, I talk with your coach, & they are fine with it..

Reha- thanks a lot uncle..

Prachi- Rajat uncle..

Rajat- yes..

Prachi- when will you arrange educational tour for me..

Rajat- it's depend on your mom, who a busy with her work & house..

Abhi looks everything, his girls bond with Rajat little a friend but more than like father, even both twins talking with him like own their family member, that thing makes him little stranger, or in him a jealousy develop..