Try To Know Them, Goes Wrong

Reha on a stretcher, Abhi & Pragya both are in tears, Prachi too having a bad tears, Reha's stretcher goes in ICU room, three of it looks Reha through glass window, nurse close the curtains..

Some hours before..

Pragya back to home, after her college end, she take a seat on couch, & look once the time, & says with herself- both gonna be late today, it's better I take a some rest, then start to do work..

At boxing league place, Shruti too reached for match, she look Abhi & Arjit seating near the judges chair, she walks to them, & look Prachi seat in audience, she busy in cheering Reha's confidence, she look for Pragya..

Shruti goes near to Arjit & ask- is Pragya come for match..

Arjit give kiss to Shruti & says- no..

Shruti- ok, I ask to Prachi then..

Arjit only shook his head in yes..

Prachi shouting from her top of the lungs- come on Reha you can do it..

Shruti comes to her & take seat beside & start to cheering Reha, & she ask in between- Prachi where is you mumma..

Prachi won't answer her question..

Shruti feel little bad, that Prachi not answer her question, & she goes to side & dialled Pragya's number..

Pragya's sleep disturb by the cell ring, & she look a name through half eyes & she pick the call- hann Shruti..

Shruti- where are you..

Pragya says with sleepy tone- sleep at home, because girls will be late for home..

Shruti- it means are you not coming..

Pragya open her eyes & ask- where Shruti..

Shruti- for final match..

Pragya ask to Shruti with little irks tone- which final match..

Shruti- stupid, Reha's boxing league final match, she reached in finals..

Pragya with the shock tone- what..

Shruti- what, you sounds like, you don't know anything..

Pragya ask to Shruti with serious tone- where is this match going..

Shruti- ok, I send you the address..

Pragya- ok, & she cut the call, she got the address & she way towards the place..

Reha is in ring, she loss first round, & Prachi comes to her, & ask- what happened to you, is she experience..

Reha- she experience & too she knows technique, how to conserve the energy, but I can't lose so easily, if I lose, then he entered in our mom's life again, & I don't think Mom is ready for that, I can't lose so easily, two more rounds in my hands..

Prachi- Reha she is tough, even she is more than your age..

Reha- look Prachi, mom is not ready at all, we know her, she didn't move on in her life till, & only because of him, if we both want she have to move on her life then, we have to give her own time, otherwise he pressurized her..

Prachi- I can understand, but why you make deal like this, why don't you flip yours words..

Reha- because really I want to check, he is good as father or not or he is the same one who left our mom..

Prachi- look at your face first, I'm worried about you now, just used your trick, that father trick..

Reha- I'm using it but she is strong, & ring bells, for next round, & Prachi make a wear mouth guard to Reha & Reha again go to play..