The Truth Reveal..

Pragya & Prachi coming out from the house, they look Reha already hit her hard punch on Abhi's nose, Pragya comes to them & she look Abhi's nose in blood..

Pragya says with panic tone- Prachi bring quickly ice bag..

Reha- mom he is stalking us since two days..

Pragya look to Abhi with shock- what..

Abhi while holding his nose nodding his neck in no..

Reha- he is lying, & she hold stump in her hand..

And Abhi quickly shook his head in yes..

Pragya says with stern tone- Abhi..

Abhi start to look Pragya with loving eyes..

Prachi bring a ice bag to Pragya, she handover to Abhi..

Pragya ask to Abhi with panic tone- where is your car..

Abhi showing his car through index finger, & she looks he stood his car on other side of the road, Pragya ask to Abhi next question- car keys..

Abhi signed her in car only, & Pragya cross the road quickly, Prachi & Reha surprise that Pragya knows driving..

Prachi ask to Reha with whispered tone- is mom knows him..

Reha while glare to Abhi, she whispered back to Prachi- I don't know..

Abhi looks both of them with holding his nose, he give tired smile to Prachi & Reha..

Reha show her punch to him with anger..

Abhi shows is bleeding nose, & make his face poor..

Pragya stop the car near them, & says- you both seat back, & Abhi seat in the car..

They seat in car, & Pragya handover tissue to Abhi & says with concerned tone- we are going to hospital, because I know Reha's punch is so hard..

Abhi only start to stare Pragya with love..

Pragya ask him- call to Khush first..

Abhi forward his cell to Pragya, & she says with irks tone- I'm driving, can't you see..

Pragya says to Reha- call to Rajat, & tell him, you break the nose by punch, quickly, & we are on the way of hospital..

Reha only shook her head & she dialled Rajat's number..

Abhi dialled Khush's number & keep his cell on speaker, Khush pick the call from other side- yes dad..

Prachi ask to Reha- Reha mom is worried for him literally, is something wrong you look..

Reha- I feel the same..

Pragya on call with Khush- Khush listen to me, it's urgent, I'm Pragya, taking Abhi to hospital, please come to city hospital, & please don't informed to anyone, expect Arjit & Shruti..

Khush ask to Pragya with upset tone- what happened to dad..

Pragya- you please reach there, that's it..

Abhi shook his head, with loosing his sense, Pragya looks that & says- Abhi..

Abhi look to Pragya with wide eyes, & Reha says with little excitement- mom my punch is effecting on him..

Pragya up the speed of car with shouting, & press the horn hard- move, move, move..

Prachi says with irks tone- mom don't shout, & we are in car, don't be so impatient..