Alert..

Abhi entered in & look Pragya first & says- Maa Papa & aunty also with them, Khush bring them here..

Pragya only shook her head in yes, & she stood beside bed with crossing her arms..

Same time nurse open the door, & she entered in with prescription, & says- please bring these injection from pharmacy, it's not available in hospital right now..

Abhi go to take prescription in his hand but Pragya says- I bring it, you stay here, & she leaves the room with prescription..

Reha start to glare Abhi with layer of anger, he looks that & ask- what..

Prachi lightly slapped Reha & says- stop it, can't you get enough after break his nose..

Reha- I wanted to break his mouth..

Abhi awestruck after listen Reha's words & he ask- why, what I did now..

Reha- you didn't say sorry to me & Prachi also..

Abhi take a seat on chair & ask- why would I says sorry to you again, I mean I'm sorry, for what I did, but for now why, I never says sorry these much to your mom also..

Prachi- you have to say sorry to us at least for some more years..

Abhi- I will says sorry, but before that tell me, who is older in between you both..

Prachi- guess it..

Abhi lightly scratch his back head & says- Reha is older..

Reha start to smile faintly with give clap to Prachi, they both almost laughing on Abhi's face & says- I'm younger one, & Prachi older than me, for only three minutes..

Prachi- for some years people almost gets confused in between me & Reha..

Abhi ask with little excitement- what about your Mom, is she gets confused..

Prachi & Reha nodding in no & Prachi says- never, she never gets confused, she did her best..

Abhi goes to open the mouth & door gets open, & look Khush entered in, & Reha start to glare him with intense, Khush looks that & he ignores that intense look because of that he gets little uncomfortable..

Prachi & hold Reha's hand in her, & Reha hold Prachi's hand in her grip with assurance, that she is with her..

Krishna, Prem, & Mithali entered in..

Krishna & Prem take seat on chair near the bed of Reha, some tears brim in Krishna's eyes, after look her son's daughter's, she wipe that tears, & keep her hand on Reha's leg..

Reha- please don't touch my..

Krishna lightly touch Prachi's hand with love, & Prem ask to both twins- how are you beta..

Reha shook her head in yes & says- fine..

Prem ask to Abhi- Pragya..

Abhi- go to pharmacy, for injection..

Mithali ask with little disgust tone- boxing is for girls, huh..

Reha quickly reply her- then only make up is ingredients for women..

Khush quickly look other side with smile, he suppress his laugh, by coughing..

Mithali ask to Reha- can't your mom teach you, how talk with elders..

Prachi hold Reha's hand because she goes out of control, if somebody dragged Pragya in between conversation, Khush widen his eyes in tensed, & he quickly interrupt- Dadi, please she is patient, & don't dragged her mom, otherwise you can't bear a pain at this age..