Love Remain Same..

Pragya busy with the kitchen stuff's, & she look Abhi through corner of her eyes & ask quickly- what you want..

Abhi little surprise & says- you haven't forget my presence..

Pragya turn him & says with forcefully smile- don't make your dream house in your mind, for your kind information, Prachi & Reha have habit to come in kitchen behind me, & I always caught them through corner sight..

Abhi- oh..

Pragya- now tell me, what you want..

Abhi- any help your want..

Pragya again smile forcefully & says- no I'm capable to do, you may please leave the kitchen..

Abhi- no, I mean you need some help then I'm free, so you can take a help from me..

Pragya almost says with mocking tone- you are the Mr. Mehra, owner of the Mehra business, if you do a work with me in kitchen, then it's not gonna be suitable..

Abhi stay quiet & Pragya herself too, Abhi in mind- both kids are right, she puring a water for cactus, ohh god, she almost cut my all wings of hopes, Abhi she is not your Pragya anymore, but you are the one who gives a reason to be like a cactus, even you don't know what she bear in those 18 years, like all Reha's words are correct, every man look towards single girls or women in only one way, how will I make her understand, even I want to know her side, it's needed..

Pragya look him again who busy with his thoughts, & she didn't bother to break his thoughts & she goes out from the kitchen with bowl of foods, & keep Abhi in kitchen..

Pragya comes in girl's room, & look both, who busy with giggling, & Pragya ask them both- what's going on..

Reha- come, come it's school tale, about our maths teacher..

Prachi- is your lunch ready..

Pragya- yes it's done..

Reha- Mom..

Pragya- hmm..

Reha ask with soft tone- you still upset on us..

Pragya- yes, if something happens to you in that ring, then, & she comes to them, & take a seat in front of both..

Pragya continue- you both are my life line, if something happens to you both, I can't survive properly, because my day start by you & end on you, I don't know about my next future life, but I care for you now, & I care for you always, when you fall down in ring, I almost choked my breath, how knows why god makes you girl, why can't he gift a body of boy to you, I would like it, but he gift me two girls, who a equals for everything..

Prachi- Mom we are sorry, but our intention is totally to help you, but how knows that, we found about our father name & then that deal, everything was like, we just want to give you time, for thinking, otherwise in pressure you take a wrong decision..

Pragya- is our conversation is moving towards second chance..

Reha- Mom we really both want, you clear your misunderstanding with him, not because he is our father, or we are fed up with these middle class life, after we knows, who we are, no, not for that, but really we both want please clear your misunderstanding with him, he is nice, may be little obeying child of his parents, but as a man he is nice, we both don't know how many months you both stay together, but whatever you both spend the time, was precious for you both, right..

Prachi- Mom we both are not saying quickly you forget everything, because it's not easy at all, we know how people look towards you or other single woman, it's not easy to forget everything, but time is medicine you always said to us, right, take your own time, later then you decide, but do fast too,