Speak Out..

Next morning, Reha open her eyes, but her eyelids still swollen, due to that she can't see properly, but she clearly looks Pragya's figure in front of her bed, stood near her legs, with crossing her arms, Abhi seating near her bed, but his head is down, she lightly side up her eye sight to look Prachi, who seat on couch, in sleepy mod, only Pragya is awake, that too with her crossing arms..

Reha says with tired tone- mom..

Pragya not say a word & she wakes up Prachi, & shows Reha wakes up, & she take a seat on couch..

Abhi waking up from his nap, & look Reha wakes up from medication & he press the ring, to call doctor..

Reha only looking at Pragya, who seat on couch with upset face..

Doctor's comes & check Reha & says- she is fine now, but for two days she would be in under observation..

Pragya quickly ask to doctor- her swollen eyelids & face..

Doctor- that will be cure through medicine, it will take a time..

Pragya- ok doctor..

Doctor- even her minor injures also takes the time..

Pragya shook her head only, & doctor left the room, Arjit, Shruti & Rajat entered in the room, & start to ask Reha, but her eyes only on Pragya, who seat far from her, & she doesn't take a bother to ask a single question, that makes Reha upset..

Prachi whispered near Reha's ear- mom is upset on us, very much..

Reha- is she knows everything..

Prachi shook her head in yes..

Reha ask to everyone with tired tone with little up her pitch- can I seat on bed, & again she look Pragya once, who not looking at her..

Abhi up her bed, that she can seat, without any struggle, & he ask her with soft tone- is it fine..

Reha only shook her head in yes..

Rajat- what happened..

Reha- I'm sorry Rajat uncle, I & Prachi did a mistake, when we fill the form, we don't know anything, we both just wanted to help mom, & I participate in boxing match because want to win prize money, time goes & we found out, who's our so called father, who leave our mother, while in her pregnancy, my anger issue started because these man, (she pointed towards Abhi) Prachi's insecurities are not that much big, but my anger issue is the big thing, because so many people around us, who asked us about these man, (again she pointed towards Abhi) one fine day at the age of 8, one of the man ask to me & Prachi, how much your mom charge for hour's, & that too a person who a house owner, we stay there on rent, that time I really not get what he said, but other women explain me & Prachi, what he meant, I was only 8, when I know how people look at my mom, who works so hard for us, & world thought's towards her is bad, that only because of these man (she again pointed towards Abhi) I become possessive towards mom & Prachi, because we had father but he is not around us, only because that small thing, people almost judging my mom, she is 38 now, & we both are 17, still people ask to mom a one question, "is you free for hour or you are single, or some body forward their personal number" because of him, he gave them reason, we both don't know, what their issue, even we both are not judging them, but we both judging him, why can't he look for her, those 18 years he stay away from her, then why he need her right now, why he start to stalk her after long 18 years, then why can't he did same thing long before back, and suddenly he entered in my, Prachi & mom's life, why, already we three have our little world, that makes me little upset, till I reached final, I really didn't aware of it, he is our father, but when I know the truth, through that form, when I break his nose, that makes me more upset..

Pragya comes to her & says- Reha please stop it..

Prachi- no mom, please let her complete, because I can't say anything like she is doing right now, please..

Abhi too says with soft tone- please Pragya, I'm criminal, & I did a mistake, I accepting that, but please don't interfere now, if they stop in mid, then Reha's anger, Prachi insecurities towards new relationship, that won't stop, & I want my daughter's life normal like everyone's, if they didn't open up in front me then, they won't connect me, & I want my daughter's in my life, I know it's too late, but I want them with their all anger, frustration, insecurities, & their pinch of love to me, that pinch of love I want from them, I don't want anything..

Prachi hold Reha's hand & says- we are sorry but we need Time..

Abhi- take you time, I'm not going anywhere, I promise, I accept your all allegations without any argument, because I'm guilty, & I accept that in front you both, that I'm guilty, in your Mom matter too..

Pragya quickly clear her tears & she only showing her plain plaster face to everyone..

Pragya- ok, just stop it, take a rest..

Shruti- Oye Prachi, don't make any relationship with us..

Prachi not look Shruti & says- sorry..

Shruti pulled Prachi's cheek & says- she have so much attitude Pragya..

Arjit keep his hand around Shruti & says- Prachi Reha, I'm your Mamu, & she is my wife Shruti, & she is yours Masi, it's a long story, we will explain you later, Reha take care, we comes to meet you, & Prachi will you like it na, if we came..

Prachi- hmm..

Rajat to Reha- take care ok..

Reha- won't you scold me..

Rajat shook his head in no, & says- because you heart your out, at in front of perfect person, your anger issue will go away from you, with time, ok..

Reha- hmm..

Rajat give forehead kiss to Reha, & says- take care, & Prachi, don't team up again with Reha, you are sensible girl..

Prachi shook her head in yes- ok boss, your command accepted..

Rajat to take a leave..

In room only four person available, Pragya, Prachi, Reha & Abhi..

Abhi says- I informed to Maa Papa about Prachi Reha, so they are on the way, to meet their grandchildren, even Khush is with them, about Mithali aunty, I don't know..

Pragya listen Mithali's name & she little irks, & she says- Mr. Mehra can you call them tomorrow, because just Reha wake up, she having her swollen face still, so..

Abhi- but they are almost reached half, so..

Pragya goes to open her mouth & Abhi's cell ring, & he goes out..

Pragya take a seat & says- Reha, Prachi please listen to me carefully, now two persons will come, they are your grandparents, they have issue with me, but you both please ignore it, ok, please..

Reha- but mom if they..

Pragya quickly cut her mid & says- no Reha, they both are for me like my own parents, so please, respect them..

Prachi & Reha exchange the look & says- ok..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..