Stalking & Caught..

Pragya reached to home with twins, she didn't utter a word with both, they both aware of her silence is her last stage of anger, & today they both are the one who become reason of her anger, they entered & Pragya entered in her room, & lock herself in, without look them, & their wounds..

Reha says with soft tone- Prachi we are dead today, I don't think mom will spare us..

Prachi- stupid that's why I stop you, but you anger is bigger than our age..

Reha- but he was wrong, he didn't horn, while crossing you, if I didn't pulled you, a big injury happened..

Prachi- but it's already happened..

By mistaken Reha's hand touch to her own jawline & she wincing in pain- ouch!

Prachi- Tch, be careful idiot, go to room, & fresh, I bring you ice bag..

Reha- ok, & what about mom..

Prachi- give her some time..

In a room, Pragya seating on bed with the words of Abhi, she didn't scared by his words nor that words affect her, but one thing affect her, that he said, what she teach to daughter's, that makes her disturb, when she brought up Prachi & Reha alone, nobody is around her, she brought them up like her friends, in between her daughter's only 17 years gap, when they entered in world she is just girl, 21 year old girl, who have no sense in anything, even she didn't have idea, what food used for babies, or what she have to eat after pregnancy, what things are good for her & new born babies, & today suddenly a man comes to her & finger on her motherhood, that she didn't teach good things to her daughter's, he didn't ask her, how she brought them up or what she struggled, he just be ready there to ask her a question, & showing his rights on daughter's, that thing makes her more anger, & disturb..

Reha applying antiseptic cream on Prachi's wound, & says- is it paining..

Prachi says with closing eyes- not yet..

Reha looks that & says- good..

Prachi- Reha it's almost 7, & mom didn't come out from the room, will she not coming for dinner too I think..

Reha- stop it, don't say that, you rise up guilt in me, right now..

Prachi- stupid I'm too equally guilty..

Reha- ok, now your done..

Prachi- what's about your swollen face..

Reha- in night I apply oil..

Prachi- sure..

Reha- yes..

Prachi- some homework can we done together..

Reha says with upset face- yeah..

At Mehra mansion, Abhi entered in his room, & he remember Reha & Prachi's face, with that his smile gets big, biggest & bigger..

Abhi talk with himself- who is elder one, I'm sure Reha is the elder one, that's why she is protective towards Prachi & Pragya, she have anger like me, wow, won't believe I'm father of twins, oh my God, it's unbelievable, I really don't understand right now, should I dance or shouting like mad, oh god, what a day, & what a wonderful gift you have gave me, I'm overwhelming right now, it's unbelievable, I want to meet Pragya at any cost, & want to clear everything, I want my daughter's & I want my love beside me, at any cost, & he dialled a number..

Abhi on call- hello principal Pandey, can I get a address of professor Pragya Arora's home, regarding Khush, I really want to meet her personally, will you please share it with me..