Memory Lane..

Pragya goes in twins room, she look both of them with the smile, she caressing both's forehead & give deep kiss on their head, & correct their blanket properly, she checks once to curtain, & adjust the fan speed & close the book, who lying on table open, & she coming out from their room without disturbing their sleep..

Abhi reached to Mehra mansion, & he directly head towards his room, after look Mithali present in hall, he close the door behind him, & pulled out his coat with irritation, he walks in changing room, he open the wardrobe, & again he pulled that box, open that page again with brim eyes, carefully he caressing his hand on word of positive, he hold that page near his chest with closing eyes, tears rolled down over on his cheeks..

Pragya seat on her bed & she open the photographs album of Prachi & Reha, she start to smile..

Abhi open his eyes & wipe his tears & says- I'm sorry, I'm sorry my baby, where were you are, please try to forgive your father, please..

Past:

"Abhi look at these she perfectly suit for you" Krishna showing a picture to Abhi, who a ready to be groom, at the age 27, he look once to photograph & make his face in no..

"Then how about these" Mithali ask to Abhi..

Abhi look to her photograph & says- no Mithali aunt, I already told you, don't show me picture of your best friend's daughter..

Mithali- but she is suitable for Mehra's, their status match to our status, & if you both were ready to do a marriage, then we reached on top position in business..

Abhi- I already told you, I want wife not a business deal, & I want daughter in law for Mehra's not model, so look a girl for me sweet & simple, who understands me, my work, & my family..

"What about her" Apeksha show a picture to him, who playing with 9 months old Khush in her arm, with three months pregnant for a second time..

Abhi take a picture from her hand & lightly smile, he turn the picture & says- she is just 20, & she complete her college just, no, I mean, she is too young, I mean seven years gap in between us..

Krishna- what's the big deal, in between me & your dad almost 10 years gap, till we are together, & that too happy..

Apeksha- Bhai, if you like the girl, then we can proceed, what say..

Abhi- ahem! Give me some time, for a think..

Mithali check the girl name & she says- she is coming from middle class family, she not gonna fit in us, no, no, Abhi you look another girl..

Apeksha- aunty please, it's not a race, we are tie his knot with perfect person, & these girl is very well educated, & most she have no parents, it's better we show our love to her, that too double, even she will understand his priorities..

Krishna- Mithali I agree with Apeksha, Abhi you take your time, & informed us about your view..

Abhi- ok, mom, I'm leaving now, Apeksha take care of yourself, & take care of Khush too, & he take a leave for office with Pragya's picture, without anyone's notice..

"Tch, I don't want to get marry, but you know I can't say no, if my parents are alive, they won't force me for marriage" Pragya says with disappointed, she talking with her friend..

"But Pragya you clear the entrance exam for MBA, that too top college of Mumbai" her friend reply..

"I know, I did a good job, but I'm sorry I can't go for further studies" Pragya says with sad voice..