5. Soulmates -1

Warning - Salt and mention of physical assault

A soulmate sign can vary from strings connecting your fingers to matching tatoos to feeling the physical and mental pain of the other person. The fact that a person is a descendant of a miraculous holder means that the person and their soulmate can have more than one soulmate sign.

Marinette Dupain Cheng daughter of Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain got her soulmate tattoo when she turned 14. She, being a miraculous holder, can feel each others pain, and communicate/know each others thoughts. 

She met her soulmate, his name is Damian and they live in Gotham, he is Robin and is part of the bat family. His fathers name is Bruce, Brothers are Tim, Richard and Jason. The only thing she does not know is that he is a Wayne. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Present Day

Marinette was sitting at the very back of the class with Chloe beside her. Nino was sitting in the desk adjacent to it with Alix and Kim. They were the only ones in the class that actually believed Marinette instead of Lila. Nino just knew that Marinette would never hurt Lila, them being  childhood friends. Older Alix convincd younger Alix that Lila is lying and that she would not get the miraculous if she does not believe Marinette. Alix managed to convince Kim to join them and Max was not in school for a while due to a great oppurtunity he got. Chloe out of all people was Marinette's best friend as she came and apologised and confessed her mistakes whenSabrina left her for Lie-la.(Who agrees with me that her name should've been Lie-la.) 

Marinette was trying to focus on what Mme Butsier was saying instead of falling asleep in class. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her thigh and she cried out loud. "Ughhh" said Alya as everyone stared at Mari. "She is looking for attention again"she countinued. Chloe glared at Alya and caught Mari as she passed out. Chloe started to walk out of class carrying Mari. Alya saw blood seeping through her clothes and felt a little sorry for her but she would never say that out loud. 

In Marinette's perspective, at first all she saw was black. Then she saw a house. She started to walk around shouting "Anyone hear" Then she decided to try t communicate with Damian. She said to him "Hey, where are you, what happened." she soon got a reply "I got shot in the leg by Joker." "Don't worry Tikki will heal us" said Mari. Damian replied by saying "I passed out and woke up in a wierd house and now I am playing video games in here" "Wait" said Mari "I am in a wierd house as well, wait I'll try to find you, I think it is another soulmate power, being able to meet each other in sleep"

________________________________________________________________________________

(481 words)

I am so sorry it is so short. I am in India and I am here for vacation. I promise I will update in 2 days.

- Toodles