25. (Request) Oh my God, We have kids?

A/N: Hi everyone, I am so sorry for not updating for a while. I had exams for a few weeks, Iam doing my GCSE's this year so my schedule is a bit hectic.

This is a request by angelsafez

This is a short chapter, I will update with a children meeting the class and showwwing both class and batfam fanart (Daminette, Lukanette, Adrienette). Reactions will hopefully be funny.
Look out for the new chapter angelsafez hope you like it.

The Batfamily was ready to go back up to the manor after a long day of patrol. Marinette was patching up Damian while Alfred patched up Bruce. They had a run in with the riddler but it doesn't look too bad. They were ready to call it a day when suddenly a portal opened up in the middle of the room.

Everyone got into a battle stance as they wondered how these people found the batcave. Marinette on the other hand looked confused along with Damian, they shared a look, confirming their suspicions. The portal looked like a replica of what Marinette made when she turned into Ebunny.

A girl in a suit - that looked closely similar to that which Marinette wore when she was Ladyluck and a boy in a costume which looked like a male version of Ebunny's - walked out of this so-called portal. They looked around the room as they realised where they were.

"Grandpa B" they both screamed as they rushed to hug their grandpa. They looked around as they realised their parents were in the room. They took one look at each other and the boy rushed to Mari and the girl rushed to Damian, they both started speaking at the same time.

"Father, you know H was being extremely rude to me, I am the elder one, ask him to respect me. He is being an imbecile and refuses to listen to anything I say. He refused to do his homework." The girl exclaimed with her arms crossed

"Mommy, Maddy was being cold and annoying again, she won't get off my back, I already finished my homework and she won't allow me to watch TV." The boy pouted.

Marinette and Damian stared at each other as they realised what the boy and girl said, they called them Mommy and Daddy. That means they get married and have children. They looked around the rest of the cave to see the face of an imparted Alfred, a shocked and happy Bruce, confused siblings and an excited Kori and Mari.

"Hey lovelies, what are your names?" Marinette questioned.

"I am Madeline, the older one and that is Hayden my brother." she replied in a cold tone.

The first one to speak was Jason, "Demon Spawn and Pixie pop have children!!" he exclaimed.

Dick rushed over and hugged the kids as he screamed "I have a niece and nephew, they are so cute, Can we keep them?"

Bruce facepalmed at the question and the others looked at him with a questioning look.

They then realised that the portal was still open and another figure walked through, she was in a Starfire costume with a little blue and she had black hair. She looked around the room and spotted the 2 kids as she marched over to them and grabbed them by the ear. Pulling them along with her across the room.

"Auntie M specifically asked you not to use the miraculous while they were on vacation. And what did you do? You used them!" the girl exclaimed.

The new girl landed on the floor as someone landed on top of her crushing her in a hug. "OMG, Mari you are so big, you're starfire now, what's your name, I'm obviously Nightwing but you knew that because you are my child. OMG you look so big and cute and strong and adorable and you're still my baby girl." he lets out a loud gasp as he asks "You're not dating yet are you?" with narrowed eyes and scrunched eyebrows.

Mari' stares at her older form, shock evident on her face, "OMG, I look so pretty when I am older. Do I date Bart yet? He is so sweet and cute and he helps me alot. He's the bestest person in the world!!" Younger Mari exclaims. The older one just blushed at the mention of Bart, and shook her head at the younger version of herself.

Tim just stood there gaping as he says "I need sleep not coffee, this is one too many hallucinations"

Damian and Marinette were still in shock. Marinette finally snaps out of it as she exclaims, "I can't believe you used the miraculous without my permission, the two of you are in so much trouble. Come on, off you go, back to your time before you change the path of the future."

Damian just stood there still gaping at his Angel handling their kids very well. He stood there as she thought, 'OMG if we have kids that means we got married and I proposed and we are living a happy life!'

Then Tim speaks up ruining the moment "OMG, Blueberry you do realise, you have kids, that means you and Demon Spawn did IT !!!!!!!"

Marinette and Damian blushed a deep scarlet red as she ushered older Mari' and their kids into the portal. "We'll be back." they screamed before waving and walking back into the portal.

Bonus

Jason: Pins Damian to the floor and screams in his face. "You better stay away from Mari, Come anywhere near her and it's like you're signing your death sentence. Get it"
Damian: Tt
Jason: I said GET IT
Damian: Yes *rolls eyes*
Jason: Did you just roll your eyes at me young man?
Marinette: Jay, that's enough!
Jason: Fine, You're saved because of pixie *whispers* but you better sleep with one eye open.
Marinette: JASON PETER TODD WAYNE

(823 words) not including A/N

- Toodles