Chapter Forty-seven

Chapter Forty-seven

"Shh!" Emma pushed Emiliano. "Get in!" She shoved him into her room.

"So mean." He rounded his shoulders and let his body drop onto her bed face down.

"I can't believe you're here."

She propped her fists on her hips as she stared down at him. The moonlight that emitted from the blinds gave them enough light to look around.

She sighed and began taking off his clothes and shoes. "You're going to have to leave in the morning."

"Mm-hmm." Emiliano sat at the edge of the bed and helped her take off his clothes until he was stripped down to his boxers. "Come on." He ripped open her dress shirt.

"Not again," she muttered. "Stop doing that!" she whisper-yelled at him.

He ignored her and pulled down her pencil skirt, allowing the material to caress the shaved skin of her legs as he ran his eyes over them.

"I missed you," he mumbled.

Emma grabbed the t-shirt that she had stolen from Brian that was on her pillow. She turned around and unhooked her bra to throw it on her nightstand. She pulled the t-shirt over her body and let it fall until the hem reached right under her butt.

She turned back around and was immediately thrown onto the bed. She shrieked but then slapped Emiliano's chest.

"Stop! The boys are sleeping!" She pushed him off of her and covered them both with her blanket. "We're sleeping, too."

Emiliano laid on his back as she lay on her side, staring at him. He brushed his fingers over her cheek before turning onto his side and hugging her to his warm body. He kissed her forehead so gently that she felt like a feather had tickled her skin.

"Emma," he whispered in a raspy voice, and just before he fell asleep, he whispered into her lips, "I love you."

Emma watched him fade away. Tears brimmed to the surface, affecting her vision. She cuddles closer to him and kissed his parted lips. She rested her forehead against his and sniffled.

"Emiliano," she raised her left hand to tangle her fingers through his hair, "I love you."

𖨆

"Hmm!" Emma pushed off whoever it was that moved her body.

Emiliano moaned again in his sleep as he thrust his hips into Emma's butt. He held on tightly to one of her tiny breasts, attempting to grab as much of her flesh as possible. He thrust harder as in his dream it was much more different than it was in reality.

Emma gave into the feeling and moaned along with him. Their moans mixed into the air and created a harmony that only demons enjoyed as angels closed their eyes.

Emiliano tweaked her nipple unknowingly, his other hand slipped forward from under her head and clumsily tried to hold onto something but his middle and index finger slipped into her warm mouth.

Emma's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to break from this feeling. She felt overwhelmed and reached a hand down to rub her clit through her panties.

Once she came, her eyes opened wide and she rolled off the bed, causing her to drop down to the floor.

"Shit!" She groaned and rubbed her head.

Emiliano slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "Shit." He immediately sat up once he realized he wasn't home. "Shit, shit-" he paused when he was about to get off the bed, the sight of Emma laying on the floor with her shirt bunched around her waist made his heart raise. "Shit."