Chapter Forty-one

Chapter Forty-one

"Ah." Emma threw her head back, and moaned, not caring that the people from outside that walked past the tinted windows looked curious enough to knock on the window when they see the car move mysteriously.

Emiliano thrusts up once more before he empties himself inside her. He filled her, he felt her tighten at the sensitivity. His release makes her sensitive insides feel everything he's already damaged.

Emiliano let go of her hands that he was holding behind her back, pinning them, not letting them touch anything. He let go of her right thigh after. The imprint of his hand that he held onto so hard was left behind. They were not the only bruises he's left behind so far.

"Fuck," Emma breathed out.

She was still around him, penetrated deep by his cock. He was still inside her, deep in between her legs like he had been two nights ago, way too many times that would be enough for three days.

"We said . . ." Emma stopped talking to breathe, " . . . we wouldn't . . ." she breathed in again, ". . . do this again."

He looked at her eyes, they blinked like feathers. They looked like doll eyes, unreal, surreal. They looked perfect, too perfect that they would be mistaken for glass.

"Stop looking at me like that." She dropped her head down to his chest.

He was hot. He was sweating, a thick coat of it keeping him away from the cold. His car smelled like sex, a unique scent he'd come to memorize by now. It smelled so unique from all the other times he's had sex with different women. This time, it smelled like him and her. Emma and Emiliano and they both knew that, but they never said it out loud.

It was far more different than when she had sex the first time and the second. She's never realized just how sweet Tyler was, too sweet that he treated her like she was the thinnest sheet of paper that was known to mankind. He didn't mark her once, didn't treat her like she wanted to be treated when she was in bed. He was pleasurable, able to make her cum when she needed to. But there were so many things that she needed to be able to feel that got close to emptying her insides.

It was Emiliano, it was like second nature to him when he called her dirty names, did dirty things to her, and never let her rest for minutes. They both were equal in this part of life—sex. He liked controlling her, dominating her body, and she liked being treated like she was nothing, just the thought of being someone's toy made her cum alone.

"I have to go," she breathed out, getting off his lap with a kiss and dropping down on the passenger seat.

She winced at the pain that was inflicted, from being grabbed and forced to open wider, her back from pressing into the steering wheel, each muscle ached—but it was worth it.

"I'm not going to say it." He looked over at her. "I'm not going to tell you to follow me home because I know I'll just lock you up in my basement and make you my sex slave." He stared down at her naked form. "You're just so fucking good, Emma. Little girls are too dangerous for men like me."

𖨆

Daniel stood in front of the cafe. The people sitting on the other side of the glass window were the ones he couldn't stop looking at. It was Xavier and another guy.

"We don't have to go in, man." Gabriel hid his hands in his pockets and stared at Xavier, too. "We can go somewhere else."

Daniel sighed and scratched his head. He felt uneasy and nauseous. He was tired of running away from the guy.