Chapter Fifty-seven

Chapter Fifty-seven

"Okay, I know I'm not supposed to get you even madder, but . . . what the hell, Emma." Michael scratched the back of his head while his eyebrows furrowed confusingly and his nose scrunched up as he tried to figure out what shape the pink icing and glitter on the cake were supposed to be.

"Stop it." Emma gave up and put down the icing bag beside the cake turntable. "She wanted a rainbow."

"That ain't a rainbow." Daniel shook his head and peeked over both their shoulders. "My little lady's going to run away with Sammy if you don't fix that." He leaned against the stove while his arms crossed over his chest and his tongue licked over his top teeth.

"Stooop," Emma whined and wiped her hands on her apron. "Someone's going to have to go and buy a cake." She shook her head down at her work and propped her fists on her hips with a disapproving look.

Mami!"

Emma turned around to be met with her daughter's energetic little body covered in mud.

"Oh shit, Leslie!" Emma dropped down to her knees and wiped the runny mud from her daughter's face, not caring that people might slip on it after she let it fall to the floor. "Papi let you do this?"

"He's still in his office." Leslie giggled and nearly twirled if it wasn't for her mother who held her so she stood still as she wiped her face with napkins. "Sammy taught me how to roll in the mud." She giggled again.

"No, baby, close your mouth. We don't want any of this to get in your mouth." Emma sighs and wiped over Leslie's lips. "It's your birthday. Do you want to be rolling around in the mud?" She pushed Leslie's dark hair that had stuck on her skin and pulled it behind her ears. She looked into both her brown eyes and sighed. "You still have some on your eyelashes. Come on." She stood up and pulled her behind her. "We're giving you a bath."

"No!" Leslie attempted to run to her uncle and grandfather. "Help me, Uncle Danny. Grandpa!"

Daniel casually whistled at an obnoxious volume and opened and closed a cabinet. "Did you happen to hear something, Michael?"

"Not at all, no." Michael turned back to the cake and scooped some pink buttercream off the cake with his finger. "This is pretty good."

𖨆

"That's all she wanted to do all day. I can't believe it." Emma laughed while she talked to her husband who was already waiting for her under the bedsheets.

"She's my little girl alright." He chuckled and followed Emma's figure walk towards her side of the bed. "Eres tan sexy, mi reina." He trailed his eyes from her full and taut breasts to her pantie-covered pussy.

He loudly groaned and threw his head back once he saw her pull one of his t-shirts over her head.

"Why?" He forcefully pulled her down on the bed beside him. "Come on, preciosa. It's been days since I've been inside of your pretty little hole. It's so pretty . . ."

"You were inside me this morning. In more ways than one."

He slowly propped himself over her body as she tried to hold in a small laugh.

"So tight . . ." he pressed his proud and erect cock against its covered soulmate. "All mine." He latched his lips onto one of her erect nipples through the fabric of his t-shirt and made sure to suck hard enough for it to seem like there were no borders that could ever come in between them. "You're all mine," he mumbled.

Emma moaned and squirmed under him. His member pressed against her in the most perfect ways that it almost felt like it was enough to make her cum, but not enough to please her in the most earth-shattering ways that always end in oblivion.