TWENTY THREE

"Whose car is this?"

Riley groaned, when she heard the familiar voice.

"It belonged to my nurse." Peter replied without hesitation.

"What happened to your nur-?" Stiles started, but jumped, almost dropping Riley when Peter Hale open the trunk, revealing the dead body of his former nurse.

"Oh, my God!" Stiles exclaimed. "I got better." Peter replied.

"Riley?"

The blonde wiggled in Stiles' arm, as he let out of breath of relief, putting her down. "What the hell?" she asked in confusion, her voice groggy.

Peter turned around, giving a sarcastic smile as he spoke. "Oh goodie, you're awake."

•••

"Good luck getting a signal down here." Stiles spoke, as he latched onto Riley's arm protectively.

Peter ignored the teenage boy, pulling an AT&T wifi box out of his bag which caused Riley to sigh heavily.

"Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy." Stiles declared. "Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

"Turn it on. Get connected." Peter ordered. Riley sat down on the ground, still feeling dizzy from Peter controlling her mind and making her pass out.

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here." Stiles sassed, taking a look at his girlfriend.

"Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

"You know both of them." Peter countered. "No, I don't." Stiles lied.

Peter scoffed as he spoke. "Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

"Dude, I swear to God -" Stilesstarted, only to be cut off when Peter slam his head against the car trunk.

"I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you." He whispered.

"Stop!" Riley shouted, as she forced herself to stand up. "Leave him alone I.. I know them.'

•••

"What happens after you find Derek?" Riley asked curiously. "Don't think, Riley. Type." Peter retorted.

"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?" Stiles questioned, even though he already knew the answer. "Only the responsible ones."

"Look, if I she does this, you have to promise to leave her and Scott out of it." Stiles began to bargain.

Peter rolled his eyes as he spoke. "Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone."

"So?" Riley asked. "I need Derek, Scott and You. I need all of you."

"He's not gonna help you. And I definitely won't." Riley replied.

"Oh, but he will. Because it'll save Allison. And you will, because it will save Scott."

"Your best friend whom you know so well, you even have his username and password."