TWENTY FOUR

Riley Swindler and Stiles Stilinski had been inseparable every since the events of taking down Peter Hale.

They had spent almost every minute together, finishing every sentence with I love you, giggling over nonsense and just enjoying each other's presence.

But Riley still felt empty.

Stiles, who was leaning on his girlfriend's shoulder, noticed her solemn expression and let out a sigh.

"She'll come back." He assured The blonde, putting his hand on top of hers.

"I really hope so. I mean she just showed up and saved my life and then vanished." Riley frowned.

Riley hadn't heard from Peyton every since the night at the Hale house. She was starting to think she was never coming back.

They were currently at the hospital, for Lydia.

She'd finally woken up, and her parents were here, but that was about it.

"Heard from your grandma yet?" Stiles asked. "No. I'm starting to think she's hiding something. She keeps going out of town and declining my calls. I could be in serious danger and she wouldn't even know."

"Paging Dr. Stateman. Dr. Stateman, please..."

Stiles frowned, going to speak when suddenly an ear piercing scream shredded he and Riley's senses.

"Lydia? Lydia!" Riley asked, standing up. "What the hell was that?" Melissa asked in shock.

"Lydia?"

Riley and Stiles darted towards the strawberry blonde's room, right behind Melissa and Mr. Martin.

When Riley entered, she ripped open the bathroom door, and swiped open the showered curtain, only to find the bathtub empty and the window open.

Melissa reached over, turning off the water as everyone looked around in confusion.

The cool night air blew into the bathroom, causing Riley to let out a heavy sigh.

Where the hell was Lydia Martin?

•••

Riley sat in the hospital chair, while Stiles went to get water. She was extremely upset, and anxious and just wished her grandma would answer a text.

Suddenly a slim figure was standing right in front of Riley, causing her to look up.

And in the flesh was Peyton Grey.

"Where were you?" Riley asked, standing up.

"I had to take care of some things at home." Peyton told her sister, with a sigh.

"Where's home?" Riley asked curiously. She wanted to know everything.

"Canada. Ontario." Peyton replied, her ponytail swaying to the side.

"Are you going back?" Riley asked nervously, although she was afraid of the answer.

"There's nothing there for me anymore. This is my home now." Peyton replied.

Dark Red » Stiles Stilinskiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें