.18

i woke up seeing nick was still in the same position as he was when we first went to sleep, soft snores escaping his mouth every now and then. My phone clock showed 7:40am so i doubt the rest of the house would even be awake right now, but suddenly my thoughts changed when i heard the clatter of pots and pans from the kitchen, i look down and see Nick is still wrapped around me locking me in place so i decided to pass time i would get on my phone and watch tik tok to pass the time. I was on my phone for a few minutes and scrolled past a dream team tik tok (A/n we just gone pretend that all the content we have rn is what you have at the time this is based)
it was dream, nick and george in the middle of a desert near a village I think and nick was riding a donkey,
"hehe i'm faster than you guys"
his laugh was adorable, i liked it and scrolled past just like every other tik tok i've seen before, but i guess my for you page decided to act up and just keep recommending me more and more dream team tik toks. All the same concept, different vids and accounts... i may have followed a few people too but after awhile my whole feed was just dream team and i wasn't complaining either, nick sprinkled here and there so were the other two. I was kicked out of my thoughts when i felt nick stir around and get more comfortable, then i saw the door knob turn and open and dream about to scream but immediately stop when he saw i was already awake but looked at nick and question himself about something. He mouthed a sentence to me about if i want him to wake nick but i shook my head and he carried on with his life. I was scrolling through twitter and got a Dm from dream
d- "hey there's breakfast in the kitchen come get some before george wakes"
y/n- "kk"
i couldn't really move at them moment without waking nick but i felt as if that was the only answer to my problem right now so i slowly wiggled myself out of his grasp, even thought he moved and sprawled out over the bed i think that was a success. i put one some socks considering how cold the floor was and made my way to the kitchen. Coming through the corridor i pass dreams room and saw george with his mouth wide open, i couldn't help but take a pic and send it too dream. When i made it to the living room i saw dream was just about to put his food in his mouth but stopped and looked at me.
d- "i made pancakes, syrups in the fridge, chocolate chips in the cabinet"
i nodded and continued to the kitchen, i grabbed a paper plate cause i didn't feel like washing my dishes and grabbed a pancake then made my way to the fridge to grab milk and syrup
(a/n- my apologies if your lactose intolerant;-; you're loved i promise)
after pouring me a glass of milk and putting syrup on my pancake i made my way to the couch where dream was sitting crisscross applesauce and watching something on youtube on the tv.
We were close to finishing our food then saw george and nick walk in, dragging their feet against the ground with their hair all messed up. i smiled and so did dream at their looks, the boys slowly carried themselves to the kitchen and made their food. i sat my plate down on the coffee table and was on my phone. I felt the couch dip down beside me and nick was laid there eating and then took a sip of my milk, i don't care but i laughed at him feeling comfortable about that. I continued to stay on my phone for a while, while the boys discussed plans and video ideas.
Around 30 minutes of being on twitter i scrolled over to see what was trending today, the normal stuff but then i saw "trending in florida- all of florida and many other states being put on lock down due to high amount of cases from covid-19"
i sat up not really freaking out but once i saw the many tweets from officials sawing no one is allowed to leave their current state of place, i got a little concerned about what me and nick would do.
I showed nick and he picked up his phone looking at the same thing while searching some things up himself. Then when dream joined in with us trying to figure out whether or not we're allowed to go home, it was clear to us we'd me staying here for a little more than a month.
Then we worked on George's situation and it was clear after about an hour and a half of figuring out what he can do it was also clear he would have to get his flight refunded and make himself cozy in florida for the next couple weeks.
Now all to do is just relax and stay home for some more time, like we weren't already doing that.

A/n- I CRIED THE WHOLE TIME WHILE WRITING THIS;-; i know it might not be exciting or anything but i just got finished doing my makeup, refreshed my tiktok page okay and the first tiktok is "sapnap recommended wattpad stories" and i'm sitting there laughing to myself like "how funny would it be if mine was on here" AND WHEN IT GOT TO THW LAST STORY IT WAS MY STORY, THIS STORY YOUR READDING AND THEN I BROKE DOWN CRYINF BECAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE IT BE RECOMMENDED ESPECIALLY TO ME ON MY FYP ? i cannot explain to you how much your comments make my day, really like they make me so happy and i really don't know what i'd be doing if i hadn't had wrote this. Thank you and i mean it so so so much you all have changed my life in the most tiniest, biggest way possible. i love you<3 take care of yourself and more chapters coming soon:)