.11

y/n p.o.v
i flutter my eyes open and realize we've made it closer to orlando than i thought were around 3 hours from dreams and i've slept for a while, i can tell we've made stops for gas and snacks and other essentials probably but other than that everything's normal and i feel fine, while nicks still driving i look over at him and stretch but interrupting my thoughts he speaks
n- "we're almost there, i'm sorry for not waking you but you just need rest but i got you a drink and snacks.. eat i know your hungry" he ends with a smile
y/n- "it's okay and thank you. If you still want me too drive i can i really don't mind"
n- "eat first you haven't had anything for awhile"
i nod and find something to eat in the back seat, after grabbing my food i eat it obviously and text the boys while making plans and talking about what we can do while we stay, they make fun of nick an call him simpnap and explain sleeping arrangements, me and nick can sleep in the extra bedroom while george sleeps either in our room on the floor, with dream, dreams floor or in the living room. we have our own bathrooms and that's pretty much it. I tell them we're around 2 hours away and everything i'm seeing , dream tells me where we are and all the things he's been too. he says we're in Jacksonville

(a/n: so this isn't important but like there's multiple ways to get to orlando from where i am lmao and i usually take the jacksonville way so that's the only place i can describe😗👉🏻)

I see tall buildings, water, bridges and so many crazy drivers but we are in florida so i'm not surprised by it.. so many animals and long beach's

(a/n: haven't been to jacksonville since like last year so i cant really remember much correct me if i'm wrong tho lol[im ashamed of living in florida and not even knowing])

it's so pretty but just very chaotic at the same time, this will definitely be a place to remember. We're stopped at a red light and nick catches my thoughts once again.. we kissed but i can't forget about the feeling and how i felt in that moment, my mind was only on him and our movements, no worries or cares at all.. was that because it was our first kiss together or is it because it's meant to be (it sounds cheesy but i feel something different with him) is this what a relationship is supposed to feel like or is it just my issues and feelings getting overwhelmed with how perfect he is and his care for everything. Everything makes me think of him, i sound obsessed but he's the best thing to ever happen to me and i cant shake him off my mind even if i wanted to he's always there.. did the kiss mean anything to him? of course it did, it wouldn't have happened and he wouldn't have kissed back if it didn't, no don't get your hopes up just because he did something in return.. i'm not hurt but just a bit confused maybe if i give him time he'll show me his real feelings as if i can't feel them already, god y/n stop getting so worked up by it, it was just a kiss. No. No it wasn't just a kiss it was more the feeling was worth more than anything i've ever felt i'd do anything to feel his feelings just through his touch again it's like i felt every emotion through that one single connection. Am i moving to quick, is he uncomfortable? i'll let him make the next move since i kissed him even though he kissed me back. Shaking my head from the indecisive thoughts i finally decided to observe and take in where we were nearing, the tall buildings scraping the clouds in the sky slowly turned in tiny houses and apartments touching the grass and ocean. My excitement to see them grew more and more they all felt like family to me already even knowing them for a week now i know there will be so many more things to come with them. i know dream stays in a apartment complex and i pretty sure nick knows which one it is.. hopefully. We pull into a parking lot with only few cars or many different variations and brands, companies and other sorts or vehicles. We decided that we'd only bring in a blanket and our essentials for tonight because we're to lazy to do anything, i know nick is, i wouldn't doubt it if he didn't even say hi and just walked to put room and went to sleep, i smiled. he pulled into a parking spot i'm assuming close to dreams place and turned off the car, he looked at me and smiled, i can tell he's nervous and it's cute, i grab his hand and rub it with my thumb signaling it's okay and he'll be fine, he's still stiff i feel, we're both staring at each other very closely but not close enough so i make a move hoping to make him feel more comfortable i kiss his cheek and he gets all mushy and released his breath he held for god knows how long... that's when i realized how much power? i held in his feelings, he falls so far in my touch it makes me comfortable and extremely happy, does he realize it? i give him a small hug around his neck and smile at him to give him so more reassurance. We get out the car grab a blanket and a bag then head down a little area between 2 buildings containing the apartments, we start to slow down near one apartment and nick breathes then follows with a knock, i can't tell he's still nervous so i move a little closer where my arms brushing his. We stare at the door impatiently wait for it to open and reveal the tall, blonde haired, greenish blue eyed man, we see the door knob turn and slowly reveal....
-
(A/n: BAM CLIFFHANGER HUN:))) its not a big one but still i felt like that's a good way to build up the excitement of meeting someone lmao)