.26

y/n's pov
i rubbed my head causing me to wake up fully, i sat up on my elbows and looked around although i couldn't see anything due to the fact it was pitch black. It was extremely cold, but i could here the faint snores of Nick beside me, he was spread out with both legs apart and an arm behind his head and the other underneath where i was lying. I wish i could see his face, i bet his mouth is a little open with most likely some drool, i smile a bit at the thought of it.

i went to the kitchen to grab a drink but bumped into a little furry friend, i squatted down to have a quick chat with patches and then continued to the kitchen. i flipped the switch to turn on the stove light and there appeared a tall blonde boy shoving spoonful of whatever in his mouth, we both jumped a bit causing us to laugh.

D- "what are you doing up"
y/n- "uhh i just wanted to grab a drink before i head back to bed" i said grabbing a drink from the fridge
D- " hm, well hurry up i was eating"
i look around finding the rest of the room dark, i'm confused, he's eating in the dark?
y/n- "who the hell eats in the dark?"
D- "someone who's not crazy enough to turn a light on as soon as the wake up?"
y/n- "okay blondy" i said turning off the light and walking back to my room.

I plopped down on my bed and used my phone to find my way around, i put the drink on the night stand and scrolled through instagram for a little bit.
As i was scrolling i saw him. Everything came back all at once, i shut off my phone immediately and go to the bathroom, i shut the door and look in the mirror trying to calm myself then i hear a knock on the door, i open it to Nick standing there rubbing his eyes, he hugs me by my waist and walks me back into the counter. We stay here for what seems like forever and hold each other, Nick turns off the light and picks me up carrying me to the bed.

N- "i blocked him for you." he said faintly
y/n- "thank you.." i hugged Nick tighter while he rubbed my back trying to soothe me, i move my head to look at him even though i can barley see anything i felt him adjust his head to look down at me, we stare at each other for awhile. i felt the tension growing, i don't know what kind of tension but it's there, i wonder if he feels it. Nicks running his hands through my hair and combing it out of my face, his hand lands on the back of my head and pulls me towards his face, he moves towards me and kisses me and finally i was calm and everything felt normal. We kiss for the longest time but i wasn't complaining, it feels needy and deep and full of love. I return the same energy but after awhile of it building up to a make out session he pulls away to hug me, i bury my head in his chest and every now and then i'll get slight wiffs of his scent calming me. my eyes get heavy by the minute and Nicks giving me kisses all over my face, i can feel the heat rising to my face when he leaves the area he was at last moving on to a new area.

N- "goodnight love"
i hum in response and let the tiredness take over

-

A/N- (i'm extremely sorry this is short, i wanted to get it out asap and maybe bring you all some joy) WOOOOO HIIII, so uhh life update i'm doing so much better and i'm finally getting out there again, i've been hanging out with my friends every weekend and i honestly love everything a lot more. i am still slowly getting back into the fandom, learning new things if there's anything serious you guys think i need to know that's been said by dream team or any of the smp, please let me know and fill me in.. twitter isn't doing the best job ;-; anyways i love you all so much and i think about the support everyday<3 thank you all and stay healthy loves:)))