.10

5 hours in the car...
it's almost been 7 hours but we've made it to florida and i have 2 hours left till i can drive... finally i get to do something, i've been beyond bored these past couple hours but my thoughts say otherwise (a/n: WELL DAMN I- 👁👄👁 care to elaborate y/n?)
i may be staring out the window, looking at my shoes or giving nicks skin a staring contest but i've kept myself entertained none the less. I guess i looked nervous or uncomfortable because nick noticed and pointed it out, i never really noticed i was until it was mentioned. Meeting someone new has never happened before especially guys that live 14 and one across the ocean away haha, i know i'll be fine but i'm more nervous at the fact of what events are to come.. i'll be fine because i have nick :) he knows how to get me to warm up easily and take care of me even though i don't need him doing so.
1 hour left till i drive.
this is so exhausting even when i'm not doing anything, i'm tired but i don't wanna sleep.. wait the guys youtube i've never really seen their channels
y/n- "nick can i watch your videos" i make with a pouty face
n- "where did this come from" he chuckles at the end
y/n- "well i've never seen them and i wanna watch them" i frowned
n- "sapnap."
y/n- "huh?"
n- "my youtube name is sapnap"
y/n- "EE thank you hun, but where did sapnap come from" i ask as i type in the name
n- "uhh dream came up with it, it's supposed to be pandas spelled backwards but it was taken" he gave me a small smile at the end which earned him one back.
i click on and watch a few of his videos, laugh at the boys comments and other times watch them all fail miserably at man hunt. after about 4-5 videos i get tired and fall asleep.
-time skip brought to you by my sleeping schedule LMAOO it's fucking 1am;-; -
nicks -P.O.V-
after a couple minutes of (y/n) not giggling or laughing i look over to check on her and she's asleep, i make sure to keep a steady pace on the road and avoid any bumps i could.. seeing her asleep makes me feel at peace... i wonder what she's dreaming about hm. i cant wait to introduce her to the guys though, seeing her excited about even knowing them makes me happy that she's finally feeling good about something. I cant mess up with her. I cant, losing her would mean i lost myself and i cant let anything happen to my most important person.
i feel so stupid for not asking her out, i should've asked her out earlier god i bet she's confused on what we are. i literally already planned our whole life together within a 10 minute period and she doesn't even know. how do i go about telling her everything i've ever dreamed of is now including her, maybe i'm moving to fast, but am i really moving to fast is the feelings mutual. i'll make subtle hints and questions to get to know her way better i need to know her down the the smallest detail, i need to plan so how about we start now. her favorite color is (f/c), she has a ring with the color and you can see it everywhere in her clothes too, her favorite food is (f/f) she always argues with me about how better it is than mine, her favorite animal is a (f/a) she's always looking at them and saves way to many photos to her camera roll, birth day is (bday) she's already had it so i'm fine (a/n: i apologize of you haven't had your bday yet remember i think we're like 1 week into the story and it would be like march 20th i think) i know she enjoys gaming and comfortable things who doesn't but she loves sweet things like physical affection and subtle romantic things, but she's very chill and adorable when not caring or she's doing something, i pay attention to every thing she does even when she's not even trying either i notice the smallest traits and things about her. i study her like she's a book and i thank god for giving me that trait or else i wouldn't have a clue what's going or or what's happening. my biggest plan is when i get the chance to hold her hand i'll find her ring size and get her a promise ring for now, but i'll get my birthstone on it and our initials on the inside.. yeah that's cute so she'll never forget me, then i have the same one with her birth stone on it.. i smile at the thought and look back over at her realizing i've been driving 2 an a half more hours than i'm supposed to, eh whatever it's worth it i have my plans and more to come.
-
a/n- damn i wrote nicks pov long lmao it's okay i hope it gives you a little insight but if you have any suggestions or questions you can dm me on insta _.gretchy._
or tiktok hornpubsz
<3 good night hun:)