.16

After we all celebrated a new couple in the group, we decided it would be best to head back since the sun had went down a few minutes ago and we didn't really want to get mugged anytime soon.
we made our way back to the car and made sure to clean everything off of our things before getting the trunk dirtier than it already was, then settling down in the car on our almost hour long drive home.
Around 15 minutes in i heard George yawn very loudly and that began to trigger all of us to yawn to. Nick got tired of the drive and staying awake since as his head was laid on my shoulder for the rest of the time. Dream said we'd just order pizza a little bit before we got home so we can pick it up, now it was just time to make the flavor decision and none of us had the same idea. Dream wanted his with olives, george wanted pineapple and me and nick wanted to just eat so technically it wasn't our argument but me and nick being simple we just said pepperoni and that cut the fuss down between the two boys in front of us.
Dream made the call to (favorite pizza place) and place an order for a large pepperoni pizza. (a/n i'm extremely sorry if you don't like pepperoni, just replace it)
Around 10 minutes away from the house since the whole drive consisted of dream and George arguing like a married couple over the pizza toppings and other silly things like usual, we got the text 4 minutes away from the place that it was ready to be picked up and had to rush for it to not get cold. Once we got there it was still hot and George was the one responsible for holding it but we soon regretted our decision since all he did was whine at the fact his thighs were 'on fire'.
Nick seemed extremely tired, he hasn't even spoken once since we ordered pizza and he didn't seem right. He was very clingy and always having to have some sort or physical touch on me, of course i didn't mind cause after many years with out it i can never get enough. (A/n- here's for all of my touch starved children, yes. yes you.. i'm calling you out)
Every few minutes he'd find a new thing to mess with like at first he played with my fingers and intertwined his with mine, then he moved on to the loose thread hanging off the hem of my shorts twirling it around his finger, now he's playing with my jaw strings on my hoodie, well his hoodie but he doesn't know i've stolen it already. We finally made it back to the house and settled in, forgetting our stuff in the trunk due to the sudden rush of pizza filling our noses making us more hungrier than ever. We sat down to eat and ended up having to fight over who got the last two pieces which ended up being me and nick since it was our day, while finishing up we put on netflix and watched (show) for a little while just to try and keep us awake considering it was only 10pm but we did have a long day getting burnt and having fun. We ended up watching for only about 40 minutes before the yawning picked back up and George being first asleep got pranked by a sharpie mustache and dicks drawn all over his face then a fabulous post to twitter announcing our meet up. Scrolling through the comments laughing at what the stand had to say and others joking about how it's rude cause he doesn't know like yeah that's the whole point.
d- "haha guys someone said tell george congratulations on coming out finally"
n- "say i thought we been knew"
i heard a few keyboard clicks then a ding from the notification on my phone saying
dream tweeted:
chile we been knew😳

we laughed at some other people's silly comments and decided it was best to seek the bed instead of hiding in our awful fucked up humor. I dragged nick to bed while dream, without hesitation or any sign of weakness, picked up george and laid him down in bed. I made sure nick was changed into something comfortable before going to bed and then changing myself so i could finally get some sleep.
I got laid down finally and scooted closer to nick laying my head on his chest, trying my best to not disturb him. After a bit of late night overthinking and squirming to try and get to sleep i sadly woke nick up.
N- "hey baby, why are you still awake?" he said in a very quiet, comforting voice.
y/n- "overthinking i guess"
n- "awee, about what?"
y/n- "us.." nick sat up more, paying attention to what i was saying now.
n- "why that? you have nothing to worry about"
y/n- "i know i know, just nervous about everything to come"
n- "well i pinky promise to make it only good things" he held up his pinky just like before and we locked it in again just as always.
he placed a kiss on my forehead then smiled back down at me while i nodded agreeing with him. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped our arms together around one another trying to fill any open and empty spots between us. With the light snores of nick and his chin softy rested on my head i was able to sleep smoothly for the rest of the night.

A/n- well people said to not shop dream and george since the story is about nick and y/n haha and i understand so i've made dream and george more of a platonic relationship (meaning they have boundaries) so yeah they act yk how the normally would but yk it's platonic:) anyways goodnight or goodmorning to where ever you are and ps there's a dream fanfic in the works;)