.4

🛑A/N PLEASE READ🛑this chapter deals with physical abuse, sexual assault, relapse and self harm. please don't read if this will trigger anything and if you need someone to talk to dm me on my socials i don't want something bad to happen❤️🥺.

we stayed in this position for awhile, complete silence, until his phone rang it's contact name was under, clay. I've heard people with that name before, nick groans and answers
n-"hello?"
c-"SAPNAP! ARE YOU GETTING THESE NOTIFICATIONS?!" the other person yelled
n-"uh yeah i am?"
c-"i think we're blowing up"
n- "what do we do?"
c- "i really don't know, i gonna tweet and tag you and george.. just put your phone on silent"
n- "okay bro" he hung up the call.
i was already turned over on my other side facing away from nick, i heard him on his phone for a few seconds after that and then i heard him set it down. We still haven't said anything to each other until i felt the bed lower behind me and breathing on my neck that sent chills everywhere in my body..
"goodnight y/n"
"goodnight nick"
he grabbed my hand and squeezed and i did the same in return.
(ahhh time skip brought to you by my fyp with only dream team:) )
i woke up to nick sprawled out on the bed leaving me no room except his chest, i didn't mind at all.. obviously cause he was warm. he was sleeping peacefully, hes cute when he sleeps, his tiny and quiet snores were calming, the way his chest would rise and fall when he breathed in and out.
After awhile i more and more tired, i wanted to get up but there wasn't anything to do and if i moved nick would wake up and i want him to get sleep, so i fell asleep again.
(this next part is a dream you're having so make heads up we're giving your ex the name ✨james✨ idk why lmao)
laying in my bed, peacefully, i hear my house door open and slam shut. No one was home. i jolt up in my bed and scan the room then my door opens in a flash it's him, he angrily walks over to me as i start backing up off my bed, he puts his hands on my shoulders and tosses me back on the bed where i was. He crawled on top of me and pinned my arms down by my side and held my legs down with his so i couldn't kick, i started to cry for help hoping someone would eventually hear me. i gave up being as no one was home and no one could hear my cry's from outside the house, i didn't give up fighting him.
"james... please! stop your hurting me, let go!"
"NO. stop moving bitch"
i continued to wiggle my way around, slowly his hands became sweaty and i managed to slip my arms out of his grip then push him off and he fell to the ground. i ran out of my room down the stairs into the bathroom, he busts open the door and i cry harder, hot, long tears stream down my face. he kisses my neck and pins me against the wall
"STOP"
————————— (end of dream) —————————
y/n- "STOP"
n- "hey hey hey y/n, what's wrong?, are you okay? i'm here? it's okay."
y/n- "nick.. i dreamt of him.." i said while tears streamed down my face
n- "him? whos- ohhh oh my god, come here. it's okay i promise."
y/n- "it was more of a flash back, something that's never gonna leave."
n- "its okay, i'm here and i always will be.. do you wanna talk about it or do you wanna do something to get your mind off of it?"
y/n- "if it's okay with you i wanna go back to mine for a bit" he looked a bit sad, that made me re think my decision cause i don't go see him sad.
n- "okay yeah sure, are you gonna be okay? i know you said your parents aren't there and i don't want anything happening to you" he sounded worried almost, he seemed as if he didn't want to let me out of his arms. By now we were standing in his living room.
y/n- "thank you, i'll be okay but if anything happens i'll call you."
n- "no problem and okay please i'll come get you whenever."
y/n- "thank you nick, really for everything" i gave him a tight hug to reassure him it's okay and i'll be fine.
n- "you're welcome, please be safe."
y/n- "i promise, i'll text you when i get home.. bye nick" i gave him a smile
n- "please, bye beautiful" god those words coming from him made my heart do more than beat..
my cheeks filled with warmth and red as he shut the door. I walked down to the parking lot slowly making it to the sidewalk and making my way back to my place, i remembered seeing the same things i payed attention to on my way to nicks that one night. Slowly every memory we made these past few days, the laughs, smiles, cold nights using each other's body warmth, comfort, touch and hugs have made me realize maybe this all isn't bad. Nick is the most amazing and sweetest person i've met although he can be nervous sometimes i understand.
I made it home finally and noticed still no one was home, it's been a week an a half. no calls, texts, letters, nothing but at this point i feel horrible for saying this but i don't care, they've put me through so much for my whole life i've began to consider them less than a family, all the lies and not so affectionate touch's have put them far behind from earning the title "family".
i plopped down on my bed and thought about everything i could do at that very moment, i decided a shower would be nice right now so like i would always do.. i got clothes from my closet a towel from the laundry room and went on my way to my bathroom. I turned the water on cold, they seemed to numb the stuff i didn't want to feel, undressed myself and got in. The shiny, almost flickering, piece of metal staring at me in the corner of my shower bringing back more memories than ones i have in my whole life.. it had dried blood on it from previous uses, without realizing, i had already picked the sharp razor and had my arm running under the numbing water. I didn't think i just did, i watched the little trickles of blood and water mix and flow from my wrists to my fingers tips off into the drain below me, what have i done. i finished doing my usual routine when i got out except i placed some bandages around the sore areas and decided to let them heal, i walked to the kitchen when i realized i had not texted nick back to tell him i made it home so i quickly rushed back to my room to grab my phone, i decided a facetime would be easier so i facetimed him and he answered immediately, that's cute.
n- "hiiii y/n did you make it back okay?"
y/n- "yes i did, i'm sorry i didn't text you when i immediately got back i took a shower first"
n- "heh heh yeah i know your hair is wet, so what you doing right now"
y/n- "well i figured i'd get a snack in before i do anything else, how about youuuu"
n- "i just got off the stream with my friends, we announced something very big we had planned"
y/n- "ouu and that is?? it must be important if you followers had to know"
n- "yeah it is, well we decided we'd all meet up at my friend clays place down in florida on wednesday..."
this honestly made me quite sad knowing i won't see him for a while i'm guess, i didn't want to show i was sad so i tried my hardest to play it off.
y/n- "that's good, didn't you mention how you've know them for awhile? plus it'll be good to get out of texas for right now"
n- "will you be okay while i'm gone? i'm not leaving till i know your okay? but yeah i've known them for a while." he sounded genuinely concerned i checked my sleeves to make sure the bandage wasn't showing, i don't want him to miss this chance because of something i did..
y/n- "i'll be fine, we can spend the next few days with each other if you'd like, i'll even help you packkk!" i said with a smile
n- "your adorable, of course! i'd like that a lot"
y/n- "great, when do you wanna hang again?"
n- "well um if you don't mind can you come back over tonight... i mi- i wanna finish hxh before i leave"
y/n- "of course, should i bring clothes in case i spend the night" nick was most definitely gonna say something instead of hxh
n- " please, that's what i was planning for anyways, just text me when your on your way"
y/n- " i will, ill text you in a few, k?" i said in a chirpy tone
n- " okay yeah, byee"
y/n- "heh heh okay bye handsome"
i saw his cheeks heat up and turn a different shade, i giggled and hung up. Knowing i'd be spend the night and probably the next night with him too i pack for that which includes my toothbrush, hair brush, and other necessities too, after packing i figured i'd chill for a second and eat for food before i left.
*BZZ BZZ*
you have received a message request from dreamwastaken.
who is that? i quickly opened the notification and read it,
"Hey y/n um you don't know me yet but you will soon, i've heard of you through sapnap or nick as you probably call him but he nonstop talks about you, you truly seem like an amazing person for him and i'm hoping the best for you two but other than that we've been trying to convince nick to let you play minecraft with us and possibly come with him to meet up on Wednesday.. if that's fine with you obviously. I've already talked to him about it and he seem happy that i mentioned your name so maybe later we can rearrange something for you to meet me and george our other friend!"
Wait nick talks about me.. i smiled from ear to ear thinking about that but i wonder what he talks about. i quickly shot dream a text back saying
"Hi i think nicks mentioned you before i'm not to sure but it's nice to know he's mentioned me to his friends really does make me happy, he's a sweetheart too which i like about him.. he has already mentioned how he's going to meet up with you guys and was asking if i'd be okay here and i said yes of course i just want to see him happy but yeah i'd love to come just make sure it's okay with your other friend and nick, and i'd love to play minecraft and speak to you guys soon!"
after i sent it the message bubbles popped up immediately but i went to straighten my hair and grab my bag to place it by the door,
after i finished doing everything i need i picked my phone up again to see if dream replied yet to which he did
"He probably has mentioned me or you heard me from the other night yelling at him in the phone haha, but he's nervous around girls i'm surprised he's not like that with you i mean i guess your different! but i'll ask him again if he asked you about coming yet i most likely mentioned it to him after yalls phone call so i'll check with him again, but it was nice talking to you i hope we get to meet soon"
i smiled at dreams comment about how i must be different, i responded before i opened the door to leave my house
"yeah i assumed that was you the other night haha but i hope i am i wanna make a good impression on him hopefully but i'm actually on my way back to his place so you can text me whenever you feel free to! here my number if you need it at anytime
(insert random number lols)"
he didn't respond so i'm assuming he's probably busy or texting nick but i was already out the door and shot nick a quick text stating i'd be there in about 10 minutes to which he responded okay. On my way there i thought about all the things we could do and everything that would happen, this boy really has made my life a lot better these past few days i wouldn't trade it for anything and i most importantly wouldn't trade him for anything either he's very important to me and to be. completely honestly i don't know how someone like him could be single and even be friends with someone like me, it really is shocking..
(nicks pov)
i received a text from y/n saying she's on her way at the same time dream texted me asking if i'd asked her yet, i figured i'd do it in person cause i wanna see her smile when i speak, it's every time i speak to her she always has a smile on her face and her cheeks are always the same shade of red when i hold her, she's adorable and sweet how could she be talking to someone like me.. i care so much about her i just want to see her happy..
(y/n pov)
i think i like nick a lot more than a friend..
(nick's pov)
i think i like y/n a lot more than a friend..
———————————————————————————
A/n- oop how y'all feeling about this ending tho, but anyways this chapters 2424 words wtf lmao😂 i hope you guys are enjoying this so far i honestly come up with these chapters off the top of my head👉🏻👈🏻